reaction to cockwarming (s)

Daeyeol:Honestly I see daeyeol as a sub or switch m idk why. You're the one who came up with the idea. He was a bit shocked about your request. "Y-you want me to stay inside you and...do nothing?" He asked and looked a bit weird at you. "Yes" you simply answered and his semi-soft cock went inside of you. A few moments later you heard him whine everytime you moved. You both couldn't handle it and had some lazy tired sex.

Y/sungyoon:LISTEN I'm the BIGGEST HOE for him. Anyways, he would just like Daeyeol be shocked at your request. Ngl, he really liked it. His cock went inside of you and you put his arms around you and tried to sleep. You immediately fell asleep and had a nightmare so you clenched your walls around him. Him being barely asleep thought you were teasing him. "Omg babygirl you shouldn't have done that" and he suddenly starts fucking you hard. You wake up and are a moaning mess. You came together and breathed heavily. "Sungyoon...I had a nightmare" "oh" he said and started cuddling you. "I'm so sorry baby. I didn't know" and he kissed your forehead and went your lips. His lips felt so soft against yours. "It's okay, I enjoyed it" you said smiling. He laughed and said "I love you" you said the same and fell asleep because you were so tired. He admired your sleepy head and also fell asleep 5 minutes later.

Jangjun:He would NEVER agree with cockwarming. "You mean? Staying inside of you all night and NOT MOVING or FUCKING you until the bed breaks" he said in disbelief. You kinda laughed at the last thing but when you saw his dead serious face you said "yeah that's the thing" "WHY" he asked. "I just want to try baby" and after some time he finally gave in. "Hm okay if my babygirl wants it, she can get it" You grabbed his already getting hard dick and slide it into you. "Oh my gosh you're so wet and tight even tho after I fucked you thousand of times" you tried to ignore his dirty talk and just sleep, enjoy him having close to you. You felt his dick getting harder and bigger inside of you. Dang the way your walls hugged him perfectly was unbearable. "FUCK THIS" Jangjun snapped and bucked his hips into you. "AGH" you screamed and grabbed the bed sheets tightly. He fucked you at unhumany speed and hit all the perfect places. You came in no time and he came right after. "I'm sorry but I couldn't help it" he said breathing heavily. "It's okay, I really liked it" you admitted and he smirked. "Hm...you always like it when i fuck you" he said cockily. You hit him on his chest and you both laughed. You gave eachother a kiss and fell asleep.

Tag/youngtaek:Since he is a clingy person I think he'll like the idea to be even closer to you. Poor boy was suffering but he didn't want to wake you up since you had sleep issues the past few days. That's also why you requested this. You immediately fell asleep with him inside you. His warmth giving you a relaxing feeling. But be ready for some rough morning sex.

Seungmin:I think he would be the one who requested it. He read it somewhere and found it interesting. He would be kind of flustered to ask you and you would like this idea and agreed. He slipped inside you and hugged you tightly. Despite his height I think Seungmin is Big down there so you were barely handling it but you just enjoyed him being inside of you. He would fuck you in the morning but he'd be still careful with you and doesn't go to rough.

Jaehyun:He was taken aback by your request but when he thought about it, he would really like it. I think he out of all the members would last the longest. He did found it sometimes annoying when you shifted a bit in your sleep but he would be okay. You would wake him up with some lazy morning sex.

Jibeom:He thought you were joking when you requested it. He would look at you with wide eyes and laughed a bit embarrassed. You caressed his face and almost begged for it. "Why" he would ask. "Just because...I just want to try it." He would give in and try so hard not to move a lot when he was inside of you. He couldn't help but buck his hips in you softly. A moan escaping from your lips. "J-jibeom...the whole thing about this is that you stay still" you whined a bit. "I know I'm sorry but I just can't do this any longer" he started to fuck you at a normal speed. Not to soft or to rough. After you both came, you cuddled a bit and fell asleep.

Donghyun:You both came after some a soft sex and he was about to pull out of you when you stopped him. He looked at you confused when you told him that you wanted to try cockwarming. His ears would be red and smile a bit awkwardly. You laughed at his cuteness and he gave in. He stayed inside of you and not long later, you felt him getting hard again. When he woke up the third time that night he would just not care and fuck you. Again, he would not go to soft or to rough.

Joochan:He would be the one requesting it. Just like TAG, he likes to be as close to you as possible. So when you agreed he was a smiling mess. When he entered you, you would moan accidentally and he laughed. "Sure you can take this" you asked. "Can you" he answered. "Ofcourse" you said confidently. "We'll see" he smirked and kissed your cheek. After some time you couldn't handle it anymore. You were surprised that he lasted longer than you. When you gave up, he sighed in relief. You guys ended up having some sweet sex and you fell asleep in his arms.

Bomin:Bomin would have no idea what you were talking about. "Cockwarming?" He asked you. And you explained everything."Oh" he said. You laughed a bit at his innocence. "So?" You asked. "If you want to, I'll do it" he smiled. He stroked himself a bit so that he wasn't to soft to enter you. He would whine a lot when he was inside of you. You felt bad and started to ride him and give him sweet kisses.