you wearing his shirt/hoodie for the first time

Daeyeol: He came home from work and saw you sitting on the couch wearing his shirt. He would smile widely and look at you in adoration.

Y/Sungyoon: He would step inside your shared bed and he layed his arm around you and noticed you were wearing his favourite shirt. He would smile showing his cute bunny teeth and whisper "I love you."

Jangjun: "Are you wearing my hoodie?!" He screamed a bit to excitingly. "Uhm...yes" you laughed and he hugged you. "You look so cute in my hoodie baby."

TAG/Youngtaek: He came home from practice seeing you in his shirt and he would LOVE it. When you cuddled on the couch, he puts his arms under your (his) shirt and you whined at the cold feeling. He laughed and apologised and pulled his hands away until you stopped him. "No it's okay baby, I love sitting like this" you said and smiled.

Seungmin: He would smile and look at you in awe when you wore his shirt. Seungmin is short but his shirts were always big so you loved wearing them.

Jaehyun: he would be the happiest bub seeing you chilling on the couch in his favourite hoodie with Bomggu and Bonggi. He basically ran to you and kissed you.

Jibeom: He would find you adorable in his shirt. He smiled and hugged you.

Donghyun: He complained about how his favourite hoodie is was missing but when he saw it on you, he would instantly smile.

Joochan: He was schocked when he saw you wearing his hoodie and he would smile and couldn't stop saying how adorable you looked.

Bomin: His cute gummy smile would appear when he saw you in his hoodie and he would also hug you because you're to adorable to resist.

A/n: I'm so sorry I ment to upload this way sooner akshs.

Edit: my dumbass couldn't read so I changed it a bit srry.