Chapter 40

3rd Person

This time, Yunlan remembered to remove Shen Wei's shirt before getting him on the bed. Yunlan slowly laid Shen Wei on the bed and smirked, feeling proud about his ark work, but he had another hidden meaning behind this smirk. Shen Wei suddenly felt shy to lay under Yunlan's intense gaze, half-naked, he was blushing like a high school girl, who was waiting to her V-card to be taken.

"What?"

Shen Wei asked, starting to feel uneasy with Yunlan's staring.

"Baby let's try something new, shall we?"

Yunlan asked in a seductive tone as he slowly dived into the bed, placing Shen Wei's body between his legs. He slowly sent his hand to his back pant pocket and grabbed the item that he had sneaked out of Chu's room earlier, it was a pair of handcuffs. Shen Wei's mind didn't get the time to process Yunlan's words as he suddenly heard a 'click', and Shen Wei found his handcuffed above his head. Yunlan still had the smug-looking smirk on his face, Shen Wei tried to break the handcuffs with all his strength, but they didn't even nudge. As a vampire, breaking out of a pair of iron cuffs was like ticking candy from a child to Shen Wei, but he was amused when he felt the cuffs biting into his flesh, every time he used force to break out of it.

"Did you forget what kind of criminals Chu deal with?"

Yunlan whispered to Shen Wei's ear giving him a hint, then it clicked in Shen Wei's mind, Chu worked in the vampire department, which meant that his cuffs were made to prevent vampires from getting away, and he himself was a vampire, so there was no way he could break this. Shen Wei felt electric jolts going down his spine as Yunlan's hands started to roam all across his body. Shen Wei had no idea why his senses had heightened with the cuffs, but what he felt was unexplainable in words. Truthfully the cuffs were coated in a drug which heightened the senses of a vampire, Yunlan wanted Shen Wei to feel the maximum pleasure in their lovemaking tonight, so he sneaked a pair of handcuffs from Chu's room while he came down after putting the boys into bed.

"We are going to have so much fun tonight."

Yunlan said in a seductive tone and took off Shen Wei's pants in one swift move. Yunlan was still holding Shen Wei's hand above his head, but for some reason, Shen Wei felt very hot and very turned on. This time Yunlan straightly attacked Shen Wei's already hardened erection, taking it whole into his mouth. Shen Wei's erection had woken up by Yunlan's earlier activities, and Yunlan could see that Shen Wei was feeling uncomfortable with it unfinished, so he decided to finish it before starting the main course. Shen Wei arched his body as he felt the warmth of Yunlan's mouth around his hardened erection. Yunlan licked the top and sucked it horizontally and vertically, making Shen Wei into a moaning mess, all he could do was run his cuffed hand through Yunlan's soft hair.

"Ah Lan, I'm going to cum."

Shen Wei whispered in a weak voice, in between his sweet moans, that echoed inside the room. Shen Wei had never ever felt this sensitivity in their lovemaking, and he was enjoying it. Shen Wei bucked up his hips, thrusting his erection deeper into Yunlan's mouth as the final wave of pleasure surged through him. Yunlan drank all of his angel's juices, without wasting a single drop. Shen Wei laid flat on the bed, panting hard, that was the most intense orgasm he ever had, he was to totally spend, but Yunlan had other plans up his sleeve.

"Come on baby, get on your fours."

Yunlan said to Shen Wei, who looked at him with expanded eyes, but Shen Wei still followed his instructions. He got on his fours, his milky white ass cheeks, up in the air, vulnerably. Shen Wei blushed in the position, he felt embarrassed and shy.