Sleepover?

Sixth Chapter

I wake up Ondreaz panicking.
Luna: Ondreaz, let's go now!
I rolled off the car.
Ondreaz: What's going on? He said rubbing his eyes.
I open up the car door and tap the windshield. I waved for him to come in. I can see he is still sleepy so I go over to the driver's seat. He grabs the sheet and gets in the car. The car keys were still in the engine. Irresponsible? Yes. Does that matter right now? No.
I start the car and begin to drive home.
Ondreaz finally starts to really wake up.
Ondreaz: What's going on?
Luna: My parents we have a rule we need to call at least once every day. If they don't hear from me soon they'll ask for me back. They'll think I got intoxicated or just being plain irresponsible.
Ondreaz: What?! No! They can't do that.
Luna: They can and will.
Ondreaz: Okay then you're taking the longer way. He begins to direct me. We get home and no one is awake or atleast downstairs.

We ran upstairs quickly. I start to take off my jewellery and plug in my phone. Very important detail for later diary, I forgot to close the door all the way.
Luna: Take off your shoes and get me a big hoodie from my closet Ondreaz. He went into my closet and I started to take off my clothes. Ondreaz turned around, threw the hoodie and instantly turned around. I laughed. I had on a sports bra and spandex. I caught it and continued to take off my clothes
Luna: You can turn around.
Ondreaz: I was just trying to be a gentleman. I put on the hoodie and slide under my covers. I turn on my phone. I have two missed calls from last night. I turn on my phone and my parents are calling right now.

Mom: Luna, are you okay?
Luna: Yes mom, I just fell asleep last night.
Papa: We were so worried. Princesa just tell us next time.
Luna: Lo siento.
Papa: The call didn't go through. Why wasn't your phone charged?
Luna: I fell asleep watching Netflix, I just charged it when I woke up.
Mom: Luna que paso? (What happened) You seem a little unsteady.
Luna: Nothing, I'm just tired. I have a lot of things to do.
Mom: Okay Luna, remember we're trusting you here. We have to go to sleep but please be careful.
Luna: Deja que el fuego te guíe.
Mom: Let the fire guide you. I hung up the phone and let out a sigh of relief. Ondreaz ran his hand through his hair. He sat on my bed.

Luna: We have to be more careful.
Ondreaz: Meaning there is a we. I got off the bed and stood in front of him.
Luna: Depends. Would you like to be my boyfriend?
Ondreaz: I guess you're alright. I laugh.
Luna: Well then since I'm only alright I guess.. I started walking backwards slowly. Ondreaz reached out and grabbed me by my waist pulling me closer to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck.
Ondreaz: Yes, ofcourse. I pecked him on his lips and then hugged him closely. We stayed there for awhile.
Luna: Okay you got to go now. I sit down on my bed and move to the back of the bed leaning against the headboard. Ondreaz rolled over laying his head in my lap, looking up at me.
Ondreaz: Why?
Luna: Because I can already hear the conversation I'm about to have with the girls.
Ondreaz: Okay just a minute longer? He looked up at me pouting.
Luna: Fine. I played with his hair and we started talking.
Luna: Don't you think this is moving too fast.
Ondreaz: Yes but we don't have that much time. If we had all of our lives I would've loved to take you on many more dates and plan the best date for you to ask you to be my girlfriend.
Luna: But we don't have time for the movies where you like from afar for a while. Your friends say go ask her out or tell him how you feel. Then finally after two months or even six we go on a date.
Ondreaz: Sounds like you're an expert. We're a teen romance movie?
Luna: No, we're like one of those Hallmark movies. You know I watch the Christmas movies over and over. Especially the ones with the princesses and princes. You know that's not us right. This isn't a movie Ondreaz, when this is all over I can't stay. My people need me and you can't leave everything you've built. Ondreaz sat up leaning against my bed head holding my hand. He kissed my hand and I leaned my head on his shoulder.
Ondreaz: I know but even if I wanted to which I don't, I couldn't let go of you. I don't want to, not right now. I would rather spend the next six months with you than spend it trying to get over you.
Luna: As long as you're okay with this crazy situation so am I. I lean up and kiss him.
Ondreaz: I am very okay with this situation.
Luna: Mhm I see. I kissed him again, holding the kiss for a little longer. Not breaking the kiss I move over to sit on top of him. Moving my fingers to the back of his neck playing with his hair, his hands holding my waist. 10 minutes later Addison and Dixie burst through the door. Ondreaz and I stop abruptly.
Dixie: Ohhh, are we interrupting anything? I put my hands over my face. Then I looked at Ondreaz.
Ondreaz: I'm gonna go.
Luna: Mhm yeah. Then to make matters more awkward I forgot to move. I just stayed there.
Ondreaz: Uhh Luna?
Luna: Hm oh yeah. See you later. I got off of him hearing Dixie and Addison laugh in the background. He kissed me on my cheek, grabbed his shoes and walked out.

Dixie and Addison both sit on my bed.
Luna: Sure guys come in.
Dixie: You left the door open.
I laugh and put my face in a pillow. Then I lift up looking at two very amused people by my embarrassment.
Dixie: So someone had a little sleepover?
Addison: Yeah someone is also in a different outfit.
Luna: Stop it. I explained the story.
Addison: You had your first kiss.
Luna: No I have never dated but I have had flings. Nothing serious.
Dixie: So this is your first boyfriend? That's so exciting.
Luna: So recap, first photoshoot, first date, and first boyfriend in less than 72 hours.
Addison: You're a teenager! We all laugh.
Luna: Wait why did you guys burst in again?
Addison: Wanted to see how your date went.
Dixie: Bursting into your room may not have been the best idea though. We could've been blinded. I laughed and hit her with a pillow.
Luna: You guys are amazing, we're going to be great friends. I know it.
Dixie: Aww Luna. We all hugged.
Luna: But are we really not going to talk about Braddison. Or Dayler or no was it Nixie no I think it was Grixie.
Addison: Bryce and I are just friends.
Luna: A friend that you like.
Addison: I love all of my friends.
Dixie: No you know exactly what she's talking about.
Addison: Fine but we're friends.
Luna: Does he know you like him?
Addison: We both know we like each other but we're friends.
Luna: Well if you're happy with that I'm fine. But I am the biggest Braddison shipper.
Addison: Okay what about our bachelorette.
Luna: Oh yeah how are things with Tayler, I mean Nick, I mean Griff. Sorry. We all laugh.
Dixie: I don't like Nick but Tayler and Griff. She shrugs her shoulders.
Luna: So we have besties with feelings.
Addison: And on this episode of the bachelorette.
Luna: Why do you guys make my six month situation seem so simple?
Dixie: Boys there will always be complications with them in it.
Luna: Okay now the interrogation is over, what are we doing today?
Addison: I'm actually free today.
Dixie: Same.
Luna: We should go do something I used to do all the time.
Addison: Wearing tiaras, ordering maids and making laws. Dixie and Addison laugh and I roll my eyes.
Luna: Americans... no. Horseback riding

So much has happened right diary. I'm supposed to be getting ready now but I needed to let you know about all of the craziness. I'm so happy I have Ondreaz but I can't help but think about how I'm going to lose him and all my new friends in six months. But like Ondreaz said might as well make memories while I can.