Its a secret

Fourteenth Chapter

I got off of the bed. 
Luna: Okay put your head right here and set your body just like this. I adjusted his head over the edge of the bed a bit. I sat on the floor and moved my face under his and kissed him. I smiled and moved from under him. He brought his head up.
Luna: That’s just like how spidey kisses Mj. He smiled really widely.
Ondreaz: Aww that’s so cool. Do it again please? I did it again. I got up and sat on the bed. I smiled at him.
Luna: First Spidey Kiss. Okay, that’s my last first from here on out no more first.
Ondreaz: I like seeing your face light up when you say first this or that. You’re so cute. I smiled at him for a second and then remembered what he distracted me from.
Luna: You ruined my pov now you need to do a video with me. Come on. I stand up and then start setting up my phone on the ring light.
Ondreaz: Which one? 
Luna: Take you down. Let’s try to get this in one take. Loser has to buy lunch. 
Ondreaz: You’re on. He hopped up.
Luna: Okay, you stand there. I do this thing first and I’m starting from I got plans for me and you. I set up my phone and started the countdown. We turned to each other.
Luna and Ondreaz lip sync: I got plans for me and you. Then we did the dance and Ondreaz messed up at the end.
Luna: Ha ha you messed up and on your own choreography. Feel the burn of fuego.
Ondreaz: I’m not mad I have to pay for lunch just that I lost. I restarted it and we did the same thing just this time no one messed up. 
Luna: I don't like my face in that one.
Ondreaz: You look cute all the time.
Luna: To you now let's do it again. We did it three more times and finally got a good one.
Luna: Okay let’s go, I’m hungry.
Ondreaz: Yeah yeah, let me get my keys. 
Luna: Don’t be salty. Ondreaz got his keys and we went to Cane’s. 

We walked inside and a few fans came up and we took some pictures with them. We order our food and sit down. I’m sitting across from him. Before we eat I take up my phone and start recording. I flip the camera on Ondreaz.
Luna: Ondre, say hi. He waved. Then flipped the camera on me.
Luna: So today’s meal guys is really great because Ondre paid for it. Why Ondreaz Lopez? I flipped it on him.
Ondreaz: Because I’m a gentleman. Then flipped the camera on me.
Luna: No because you lost the bet. The bet was that we tried to get a tik tok in one take to your choreography and you failed. The shame you should feel. Tony and Tayler are shaking their heads at you. Anything you would like to say? I flipped it on him.
Ondreaz: Yes, you win some and lose some. Today I lost but there is always tomorrow. 
Luna: And I’ll win that day too. I put down my phone and laugh. 
Ondreaz: You’re loving this aren’t you. 
Luna: Winning never gets old. I'm putting that on tik tok right now.
Ondreaz: You want to go public?
Luna: No no, now that's too soon. It's just a tik tok, we're out having lunch.
Ondreaz: I can do a video with a girl and  the ship comments come in.
Luna: Well there's a difference between dropping hints and claiming each other publicly.
Ondreaz: Okay I would prefer not to go public right now but okay. I put my phone down for a second.
Luna: I just said I wasnt. I'm not denying or stating our relationship. We're just figuring this thing out. Why would I want to bring social media into it?
Ondreaz: I'm not saying you are but that's obviously going to get people talking. Luna: So let them talk we know what we're doing and that's what matters. Okay?
Ondreaz: Okay babe. He started eating and I smiled. He just called me babe?! But I kept it cool.

We’re eating and I’m slowly stealing his fries because I can. I thought he was on his phone. I go in for another one and I get caught on camera. I stop a bit startled and look up to see Ondreaz smiling behind his phone
Ondreaz: I caught you! Luna Fuego, why are you stealing my fries? 
Luna: I plead the fifth. 
Ondreaz: In LA they warn you of snakes and people who will use you for clout or money but never warn you of fries thieves. Anything you would like to say for yourself?
Luna: You are the most dramatic person ever. You’ve never been warned of fries thieves because that’s not a thing. I laugh.
Ondreaz: Until now. He put his phone down. We both laughed. We enjoyed the rest of our meal. 

We left and Ondreaz held my hand on our way out. He opened up the car door and I sat inside. He was almost in the car until a fan came and asked for a picture. Another girl came and hit the car door. I opened it slowly. 
Kylie: Hi I’m Kylie, I’m seven and I really love your tiktok. I leaned down giving her a really big hug. I came out of the car.
Luna: Hi Kylie I really love you. Her mother came running after her. 
Kira: KYLIE! Hi I’m Kylie’s mom, Kir. Sorry she just saw you and lost it. Ondreaz came over and walked up beside me.
Kylie: Ondreaz! He lifted her up and hugged her too.
Luna: This is Kylie and she is a big tik tok fan right? She shook her head. 
Kira: Can I take a picture of you guys?
Luna: Yes no problem. 
Kira: Kylie, look at me. He wrapped his arm around my waist and I put my hand around his. I held out my other hand in half a heart reaching over to her hand and she did the same. She was so adorable. She whispered something in Ondreaz’s ear and then leaned over and whispered in mine.
Kelly: Can we do a tik tok?
Luna: Yes which one do you want to do? 
Kelly: The one like “feeling good like a should ch-ch”. We did the video.
Kelly: I think he likes you. I smile and nod my head. At the end of the video I lifted her up and she whispered in my ear.
Luna: Me too. I put her down and say goodbye as her and her mom walk away. Ondreaz opens the door and I get in. Ondreaz gets in.
Ondreaz: What did she say to you?
Luna: You first.
Ondreaz: It’s a secret.
Luna: Same here. 

We drive home and head upstairs. We’re in Ondreaz’s and Tony’s room. Tony was sleeping.
Luna(whispers): Why are his hands across his chest as if someone laid him there?
Ondreaz: I don’t know he just sleeps like that sometimes.
Luna: Okay? We take off our shoes and Ondreaz takes off his shirt. Ondreaz lays down on the bed and I lay next to him.
Luna: You’re tired aren’t you? He shakes his head.
Luna: You want to take a nap? He shakes his head and lays his head down on my chest and wraps his arms around my waist. He was so cute. I put my arm over him while my other hand lightly played in his hair. I wasn’t tired but it’s me, I can always go for a nap. We woke up two hours later. I was awoken by Ondreaz trying to get up without me noticing. Normally I sleep dead but not when sleeping in a new environment. I was facing away from Ondreaz and his hands were around my waist. I felt his hands move from around my waist. At first I just rolled over onto his chest. Then I heard his voice.
Ondreaz: Aww. That’s when I smiled, lifted my head up and kissed him. 
Luna: Hi cariño. (honey/sweetheart/affectionate nick name)
Ondreaz: Hi. He kissed me again. Tony walked into the room. 
Tony: Ew, don’t do that here. I laughed. Then I got up and stretched.
Luna: Jealous Tony?
Tony: Yes, I’m too single to be put through this. I hugged him. 
Luna: Aww welcome back to LA. I released him. 
Tony: Thank you. I leaned back down and grabbed my phone. 
Luna: Going to my room see you guys later. 

Now I'm here in my room writing. I know this is supposed to journal my thoughts, feelings and everything important that's happening but. The little moments matter to me. Ondreaz just kinda makes things so simple. He called me babe?! I'm still not over that and I would be lying if I didn't say I was still scared and I hope I get over it. I don't want to be afraid to love him because I'm scared of going on the same path as my mother. It's stupid I know. It's like when life has been complicated for so long and I finally have some things figured out I can't believe it. I don't know but after tomorrow I will be very busy so I don't know when I'll write again but anyways write to you soon.