Chapter 20

Mason DuVall P.O.V

Abby and I are sitting under a tree eating some Subway and talking about our future. We didn't know if we would still be together in the future, because some things never last forever, but whatever happens, happens and we'll just have to deal with it.

"How's rehearsal coming for the fundraiser?" I asked.

"Good. We have the dance halfway done we just need to come up with an ending to it." She said. I nodded biting in my sandwich. I was about to say something when the boy that I fought walked over to us with his friends.

"Can we help you?" Abby snapped. He smiled at her.

"Yeah lil mama. I was wondering when you gone leave this white boy alone and come back to your side?" He asked. Abby smacked her lips.

"Listen lil papa I fuck with this "white boy" and the rest of them. Slavery is over my nigga, let's get that straight. What happened years ago, happened years ago. It was a lot of shit that happened to everyone regardless of their skin color. Stop living in the past and bring that shit to the future. We all bleed red if you didn't notice. Don't disrespect my man 'cause he got to me before your black ass did. So do us a favor and kiss my black ass, 'cause I only like cream in my coffee." She said and smiled brightly at them. He stood their with a sneer on his face.

"Bitch-"

"You might want to slow yo roll homeboy. All that name calling ain't called for. She a woman and you gone respect that shit." I said. He had me fucked up if he was going to disrespect my girl.

"White boy-"

"Boy I'm half black if you didn't know. My pops white and my mama black and if I was fully white you still gone watch yo fucking mouth. You got that ass handed to you a few weeks ago, so let's not go through this again." I said. Abby did that ghetto girl clap. You know the clap when they clap with each word? Yeah, that. I couldn't help but chuckle. He real salty. He stood their in shock.

"Y'all dismissed." Abby said waving them off. He walked off mumbling some shit with his followers behind him.

"That nigga must be Twitter." I said.

"Why you say that?" She asked.

"Cause he got all the followers." I said.

"No comment." She said, chuckling.

"People really kill me sometimes."

"Some people are really simple minded these days and it's pitiful. You can always tell those people who listen to or believe in stereotypes or believe people should stay with their own race. Like that shit dead as hell. I can't stand simple minded and stereotypical people. That shit mad irkin'." Abby said. I nodded in agreement. She ain't never lied.

"I hate when some black people be like "let me find out that white boy packing or got a big dick" not everybody's man has a big dick and not all white me have small dicks. Shit I know not every black man got a big dick cause that's a lie. When people hear something they run with it. Then it start to travel and people go to believing that shit." I said, shaking my head

"Shit I agree with you. That shit irkin' as fuck. Hell I know a couple big dick white boys and little dick black boys so I don't even believe in that stereotype shit anyway. If you believe that shit to me you simple minded and that's bad, but what do I know?" Abby said. I nodded my head.

"Trueeeee." I said. She giggled. We went back to eating and talking about random shit.

Abigail Sunters P.O.V

School was finally over and Mason and I were going to my house to just chill and watch movies. Lexis went out of town with mama Bell and her man, who happens to be Johnny's cousin. I wasn't going to stop them from taking her either. I would have the entire weekend to myself.

We had to stop by the store so I could get some stuff to eat while we watch some movies.

"Do you want me to make something or get some pizzas, wings, bread sticks, and snacks?" I asked Mason as we walked in Wal-Mart.

"Just buy the stuff. Cooking it takes too long and I just want to cuddle with my baby." He pouted. I giggled.

We walked down the freezer aisle to grab the DiGiorno pizza.

"Which one you want?" I asked Mason. I just grabbed me a cheese pizza.

"Get me pepperoni." He said. I nodded and grabbed a pepperoni pizza. Once I had that I grabbed a bag of wings and bread sticks.

"I'll go get in line. Go get the snacks and sodas." I said. He nodded and walked off. I made my way to a 20 items or less line.

It took ten minutes for me to get to the cashier. I placed the stuff on the top and Mason walked up carrying the rest. He put it down.

"Hello." The old lady said.

"Hey." We said in unison. She continued to ring up our things.

"Your total is $56.78." She said. I pulled out $60 from my wallet and handed it to her.

Mason grabbed all the bags, I grabbed my change, and we left.

When we got to my house I put the food in the oven and put the rest in the fridge. After I did that we went straight to the shower, separately.

I put on my PINK pajamas and some socks. I put my hair in my satin cap and that was all to it. I walked in the kitchen to check on the food. It still had thirty minutes left on the timer.

"What movie do you want to watch?" Mason asked as he scrolling through the movies on Netflix.

"Let's watch something scary." I said smiling. Scary movies aren't scary to me I be laughing throughout the entire movie.

"How about action? I can't sit through another scary movie of you laughing." He said. I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Fine. Put on Shooter." That my movie. If y'all haven't watched it you should.

○○○○○

"MASON STOP THROWING POPCORN AT ME!" I yelled, ducking behind the couch.

"Whyyyy?" He whined and threw some more. I giggled.

"You play too much!" I yelled from behind the couch.

"I won't do it no more just give me a kiss." He said. I not about to kiss him. That's how it all started. I wouldn't kiss him with the pizza and chocolate sauce all on his face.

"Pweaseeeee." He whined. I rolled my eyes.

"Fine, but put the popcorn down." I said.

"Okayyyy." He said. I knew he was pouting. I stood up from behind the couch, cautiously. I looked around and he wasn't even there. I turned around and screamed.

"MASON!" He bust out laughing. I pushed him away from me. He pulled me back and kissed me. I tried to pull away, but he wouldn't let me.

"Now was that so hard?" He asked with a smirk.

"Mason I'm going to hurt you." I groaned wiping the sauce off my face. He just smiled at me. That damn smile always made me weak.