Chapter 12

Abigail Sunters P.O.V

I slightly adjusted my eyes to the light that filled the room. We have been here for a week and it's been nothing but fun. Today we were going to do some last minute Christmas shopping, probably go out to eat, and then come back home. Mama Bell was also going to meet Tim DuVall for the first time. She's been so happy since they have been talking over the phone, but he lived out of state and was moving closer by, since he was relocating his business.

I sighed sitting up. I look to my left to see Mason sound asleep. I threw the covers back and stood up, stretching. I walked into his en suite and turned the lights on.

I cut the shower on and walked back out of the bathroom. I had to wake Mason up or we'd be late.

"Mason get up and go shower, we have to be ready in an hour." I said smacking his bare chest. He grunted opening his eyes. He gave me that puppy dog look.

"But I don't wanna get up."

"Too bad. The shower is hot and ready for you." I said. He groaned and got up. I walked toward my suitcase to find me something to wear for today.

I had everything sorted out and went to join Mason in the shower. No we weren't about to have sex. I wouldn't disrespect his parents house like that.

After our shower, which was spent with Mason trying to have sex this morning, we were dressed and ready to go.

I had on a FUZZI Pull-On Floral Print Maxi Skirt, a Pink and Turquoise Bandeau, and Charlotte Russe Bamboo Super Strappy Caged Platform Wedges. I accessorized it with a FOREVER 21 Bold Beaded Bangle, Neon Post Triangle Stud Earrings, and a Sterling Silver Pink Crystal Bow Pendant Necklace with Swarovski Elements.

"You look good baby." Mason said wrapping his arms around me. I thanked him. We made our way to the kitchen. Everyone was there, just taking their seats. The table was filled with food.

"Morning everyone." I said. They all said good morning back. I looked around the table to see ham, eggs, sausage, grits, bacon, hash browns, toast, oatmeal, muffins, biscuits, fruit, juice, water, and steaming hot coffee. I fixed me a big plate. Shit I likes to eat.

○○○○○

"Do you like this Lexis?" I asked holding up a cute summer dress. She nodded.

"Get, get, get!" She said clapping. I grabbed her some shirts, pants, and a couple pair of shoes. We were all over the mall. Somehow we all got separated. I had mama Bell get Lexis things so she wouldn't see them.

"Did you find everything you needed today?" The cashier asked. I nodded. She continued to ring up my things.

"Daddy." Lexis squealed. I turn to see Mason. He smiled at me.

"Hey princess, you missed daddy?"

"Yes!" She shouted. I couldn't help, but smile. The cashier cleared her throat.

"You total is $175.76." She said eye raping Mason who wasn't even paying her any attention. I pulled my wallet out from my bag.

"Nah baby I got it."

"You sure?" He nodded and handed her his card. She did whatever she had to do.

"Here you go, sir." She smiled leaning over and pushing her breasts out and trying to look sexy.

SMACK!

She gasped in shock holding her cheek. I giggled. No one seen that coming. Lexis slapped her right in the face. Mason looked shock yet amused, and Lexis smiled.

"She has no home training." The cashier said in distaste.

"Excuse me?" Mason questioned.

"This is my child and if she feels threatened or like something is bad she has the right to defend herself. You on the other hand are a slut who had no home training. Pushing your no chest having ass out trying to be sexy. Do your job and act like you have respect and maybe, just maybe, you can get and keep a man." Mason snapped. The entire store was quiet. She stood their with her mouth hung open in shock. Mason grabbed the bags and we walked out, like nothing happened.

Mason DuVall P.O.V

After the little incident in the store we were all going to meet up at Leeton's for dinner. We spent almost all day in the mall, shopping. So when we got home we just put our bags away and turned around just to leave again.

"You know if you ever decide to leave my grandson, you can always come to me." My grandpa said to Abby. She started laughing.

"Johnny you're married, with kids." Abby said. I glared at him.

"Whatever we do in the bedroom is between us three." He said with a wink.

"Dad!" Tiffany squeaked.

"What?" He asked sheepishly.

"She don't want you." I said.

"Trust me, she does." He said sipping his beer.

"Johnny leave her alone." Lola said.

"I'm just stating facts." He said. I shook my head tuning him out. I love my family, but they are crazy.

Tessa Miller P.O.V

I couldn't believe he was dating that bitch. It wasn't fair and I was going to make sure I get what I wanted.

"Mom I need your help." I said walking into my parent's room.

"With what?" She asked looking up from her magazine.

"I want Mason back and I need to find a way to get him back." I said. She shook her head

"Tessa leave it alone. It's not going to work. He will choose her over you." She said. I stared at her in disbelief.

"No! I want him back and I won't stop till I have him." I said.

"Tessa."

"No! Are you going to help me or not?"

"Tessa I can't and you should leave it alone. You were cheating on him for a year - with his best friend. How do you think he feels knowing that the two people he trusted turned their back on him and smiled and laughed in his face? You messed up, not him. Trust me when I tell you, NO matter what you do, HE WILL NEVER LOVE YOU AGAIN!" She shouted the last part.

"But I love him." I said.

"Sometimes you have to let things you love go. I loved Toby, but no matter what I did it always came back to bit me in the ass. I didn't win and you won't either." She said softly.

"I DON'T CARE. I WANT HIM BACK!" I yelled.

"Lower your tone with me. I'm your mother, not the other way around! You haven't seen the real Veronica Stewart, I'll have your ass running up out our home with your tail between your legs. Don't get besides yourself Tessa. Know you place and stay in it. Now get out!" She snapped. This was the first time she has ever spoken to me in that way. I was literally scared, but I was going to do whatever I had to do to get Mason back, even if it meant killing Abigail. I smirked at the thought of her being dead. And I knew just how I was going to do it.

○○○○○

Abigail outfit in MM.