Ethan Quinn

Name: Ethan James Quinn
Age: 17-18 (his birthday will be in the book)
Birthday: 22 March 1995
Sexuality: Gay
Parents: Jeremiah Quinn and Amelia Quinn (formerly Mason, yes that means he's Moose's cousin)

Best friends: Y/N Andrews, Kevin Keller, Sweetpea, Fangs, Cheryl blossom, Toni Topaz, Archie Andrews
Love interest: 😏😏😉😉 it's a surprise
First appearance: TBA

Backstory: Ethan Quinn, Y/N Andrews and Kevin Keller were the best if friends since the age of two, they were more than friends, they were family. They were there for each other though everything, kindergarten, elementary school, bullies, holidays, family drama, middle school, first crushes, first kisses, finding themselves, first "relationships". Until Ethan's dad got an offer he couldn't turn down. A job as the head of a law firm in Chicago. Ethan left in tears and with a heavy heart, he never got the chance to tell his crush he liked them. Fast forward to junior year, he's still got his best friends in Riverdale, he misses them like crazy, but was shocked when Y/N showed up at his door step pregnant saying she moved to Chicago to be with her mom. When Y/N moves back he has no one else. What happens when his dad decides to move them back to Riverdale?

Message from the author: hey everyone I'm very sorry about my long absence from writing, I've been struggling a bit with the move to online school and swamped with assessments and worksheets, but I'm here now to tell you I have stuff coming out soon, I'm on a two week break from school before the next semester starts. I have been working on this for about three months now, this is my first OC and I'm excited for you all to see what he has in store for the gang.

XOXO SamandDean18