Chapter 2- Amelia's POV

I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes. Uhg there's always that one gap in the blinds that lets the sun through. I rubbed my eyes and reached over to grab my phone.

9:17 AM

I suppose I should get up. It was a Saturday morning. Also the day of Chloe's big party. Every term Chloe throws a big party. I don't know why but her parents are quite wealthy and are always on business trips. I guess she gets lonely since she is a only child.

I went downstairs and saw my mum, dad and older brother.

"Look who finally got up" my obnoxious brother said as I walked into the living room.

"Shut up josh." I said and walked into the kitchen.

I saw my parents having coffee together at the table looking at the view of our beautiful garden. I hope me and Ruel end up like them one day. They were high school sweethearts and have been in love ever since. Their relationship makes me smile constantly.

"Good morning honey!" I heard my mum and dad say.

"Morning guys, I'm going to Chloe's party tonight is that alright?" I asked waiting anxiously for a reply.

"Yeah of course sweetie, just make sure Ruel keeps you safe" my dad said.

My parent adore Ruel. Him and my dad are quite close actually. They both have a passion for music. One of my first memories was actually of my dad teaching me piano.

"Yay! Thank you! Love you both but I gotta go help her set up." I said happily

"Alright hon, see you later" I heard my mum say as I slipped my checkered vans on and was heading out the door.

I eventually got to Chloe's house. The door was already open so I just walked inside.

"Hey Clo!" I said taking my shoes off at the door.

"Ami! Come help me set up the drinks!" I heard Chloe say from the kitchen.

I walked into the kitchen and saw her setting out drinks. I grabbed a pack of red cups and set them out of the counter.

"So, you gonna lay the pipe with Ruel tonight?" She said winking at me.

"Chloe! Stop! And I don't know." I said chuckling.

We just had some pretty chill conversations as we were setting up. Finally we were finished.

"Okay Chlo, I gotta go get ready I'll see you in a bit" I said slipping on my shoes.

"Okay bye beb" she replied.

I walked back to my house and went upstairs to get ready. I put a short red dress on and curled my light blonde hair. I put on some simple but effective makeup and slipped on some black heels. I added some jewellery as a finishing touch and was on my way. I walked downstairs and saw my brother sitting on the couch on his phone.

"Bye douche" I said about to walk outside to Ruel who was waiting outside.

"Bye, make sure not to let anyone stick anything into any holes" he replied

"Ew Josh! Goodbye" I said leaving quickly before he could say anything else.

I saw Ruel walking towards my house.

"Hey baby" I said walking up to him and hugging him.

"Hey gorgeous, you look- wow." He said looking me up and down.

"Aww you look good too! Let's go!" I said intertwining our fingers as we started to walk across the street.

When we got to the house I could already hear pounding music. There was also the smell of alcohol and sweat. We walked inside and Ruel saw some of his friends so I decided to go get a drink whilst he catches up with them.

"Hey girl! You look so hot!" I heard a Chloe say.

"Thanks girl, you look stunning as always." I said smiling grabbing a drink.

I took a sip of the strong liquid and went to go dance with Ruel and his friends. Shortly after, Chloe joined too.

The party had been going on for about 2 hours. I have probably seen around 30 couples making out. Other than that the party had been amazing. All of us were pretty drunk, including me and Ruel. However, we were having the time of our lives.

Me and Ruel got away from the crowd because it was getting really loud. I felt hands pull me closer. I felt Ruels lips connect with mine. Before I knew it we were making out.

"Wanna take this upstairs?" Ruel said pulling away smirking.

I simply nodded whilst smiling. We walked upstairs and found a vacant room.
(You can fill out the rest because it honestly makes me so uncomfy writing about, so sorry if you thought there would be something)

"Wow." Is all he could say.

"I know right" I said cuddling up to him. I found my eyes getting heavy and soon after fell asleep.

A/N

Oh gosh. Anyways, peep the one direction quote😂 I hope you are enjoying the series so far, please leave a comment for some feedback because it would be really appreciated!

- g <3