Chapter 3

I woke up the next morning cuddled up to Ruel. I slowly got up trying not to wake him and made my way downstairs. I had Ruel's hoodie on and it literally looked like a dress on me.

"Morning Clo." I said as I saw her cleaning in the living room.

"Good morning! Someone got lucky last night huh?" She said with a smug look on her face.

"Shh! There's still people here." I said looking at sleeping couples on the couches.

"Ok, but you're helping to clean up" she said handing me a trash bag.

"Fine." I said as I started picking up beer bottles off the floor.

"Oh by the way Josh came over to ask where you were." Chloe said.

"Oh no! I completely forgot! What did you say?" I asked as my nerves started to get the best of me.

"Don't worry girl, I said you stayed with me because I was drunk"

"Thank you thank you thank you! I owe you big time" I said as I felt the stress lift off my shoulders.

After the house was clean people started waking up and leaving. I was feeling a little uneasy but I'm pretty sure it was from the amount of alcohol I had the previous night.

"Hey babe" I heard as I felt hands around my waist.

"Hey ruelio, want some pancakes?" I said as he kissed my cheek.

"Hell yeah!" He said grabbing a plate and going to sit with some other guys that were still here.

"He's such a child." I said ti Chloe as he walked of.

"Or he could've put a child in you, I've seen how you've been feeling off." She said smirking

"Chloe stop! No, that's stupid." I said to her.

"If you say so" she said.

"Hey guys I think I'm gonna head home now, I'll see you guys later" I said as I kissed Ruel on the cheek and started heading out the door.

"Okay bye bub" Ruel said.

"Cya baby momma" Chloe said earning a chuckle out of everyone besides me and Ruel.

I walked out of the house and walked across the street. I got to my front door and it was already unlocked so I walked inside.

"Hey bitch" josh said as I walked inside.

"Don't speak to your sister like that!" My mum said.

"Hey pretzel boy" I said as I walked upstairs to go shower.

I got to my room and walked into my bathroom. I turned on the shower and stripped down and got in. It was like 100000 degrees. Exactly how I like it. After my shower I put on some sweats and a white crop top. I decided to catch up on some school work since I was a little behind.

I was doing school for about an hour when I felt something come up my throat.

Shit.

I ran into the bathroom and reached the toilet just in time. I didn't think I had eaten enough to throw up that much. I decided to call Chloe straight away.

Me:"Clo I need you to come over right now. I've just thrown up and somethings not right."

C: "oh gosh. Okay I'll be over in 5."

I ended the call and threw up again.

Around 5 minutes later Chloe came through my bedroom door.

"Hey girl, you ok?" She asked.

"I don't know. I've thrown up 3 times." I replied

"Luckily I bought this." She said handing me a pregnancy test.

"Oh. Why did you bring this?" I asked taking the test from her.

"First of all, you're never sick. Second of all, you know what happened last time, you were both drunk." Chloe said.

"Well now I'm scared, should I got take it now?" I asked as I started to get nervous.

"Yeah, I'll be waiting right here." She said as she hugged me.

I went into the bathroom and took the test. Now we wait.

"Chloe I'm actually freaking the fuck out." I say

"Girl it's ok, I'll be here the whole way if it's positive." She said hugging me again.

"Okay I think it's done." I said as I walked into the bathroom.

I flipped the test over and saw 2 lines.

No no no no no

"Omg." Is all I could say. Tears escaping my eyes.

"Omg! This is so exciting!" Chloe said as she hugged me.

"My parents will kill me." I said into her shoulder.

"They will understand. They had Josh at 19." Chloe said.

"I guess. How will I tell Ruel?" I asked staring at the 2 lines.

"We will figure something out." She said.

I nodded and smiled.

"I'm going to be a mother." I said.

"I know right! Omg we can buy cute clothes and cute furniture!" Chloe said happily

I chuckled and we started thinking of ways to tell Ruel and my parents.