EIGHT

"I thought the apartment was your home?" Emma questions, furrowing her eyebrows as they make their way up to the beautiful mansion. 

"Yes, this is where I grew up," she states, still confusing the blonde.

"Oh-kay... why are we here? Is this some sort of punishment for being a dick? I'm sorry," she groans, earning a throaty chuckle from the brunette. 

"No, my parents wanted me to come home for the weekend, and I can't have you at my apartment alone, who knows what you'll do?" she smirks, giving her a wink before the large door is opened by a man who literally looks like he's a vampire. "Thank you, Linus," Regina smiles. 

"You're welcome, Miss Mills," he says, bowing before the couple. 

"Holy shit, you guys have slaves?!" Emma questions, her eyes going wide at the servants walking about the house. 

"No, silly! We have a housekeeper: Greta, a groundskeeper: Mitchell, a chef: Phillip, and Linus is a dear friend of my father's. He's been with us forever," she says, explaining what each and every person does at her large estate. 

"Ahh," Emma says, nodding her head. 

"Is that who I think it is?" A large man makes his way into the foyer and Regina squeals.

"Daddy!" she exclaims, rushing over to the old man and he embraces her in a hug. "I've missed you," she whispers, placing a kiss to his cheek. 

"And I, you," he says, stroking her hair. Emma stands there awkwardly, playing with her cuticles. "Who is this?" the older man asks, looking over to Emma. 

"Daddy, this is Emma. Emma, this is my father, Henry," she smiles. "Emma's a friend."

"Ahh, well it's lovely to meet you, Emma," he says, his face mirroring his daughter's. 

"Daddy, where's Mother?" Regina asks, her eyes squinting at Henry. 

"She's-" 

"Right here," a woman calls, making her way down the spiraling staircase. She's got diamonds on her neck, and Louis Vuitton clothing hugging her curves. 

"Hello, Mother," the brunette beside Emma says, as the woman makes her way over to her husband. 

"Is that really what you're wearing?" the older woman scoffs, eyeing Regina's clothing: ripped jeans, combat boots, and a black and grey camo t-shirt. Regina looks down at her attire and bites her lip. 

"Hi," Emma smiles, trying to break the awkwardness. "I'm Emma." 

"Wonderful, another harlot," Regina's mother sighs. 

"Excuse me?" the blonde's eyes widen. 

"Well, after Fiona-" 

"Mother, Emma is not Fiona. Emma and I are just friends," she says, clenching her jaw. 

"Yes, I see," she whispers, eyeing the two women who are standing closer than need be. "I'm Cora," she tells Emma. 

"Wonderful to meet you," Emma lies. 

"Yes, it is." Emma rolls her eyes at Cora's line. Are they seriously like this? Emma wants to leave, and their all lucky she's not in shape, otherwise, she'd be outta there within three seconds flat. 

"Shall we go get ready for dinner?" Henry asks, settling the three women. 

"Sounds wonderful," Regina smiles, taking her father's hand as they make their way to the dining room. 

Cora and Emma glare at each other before following, and sitting down at the table. 

Emma's sat beside Regina, and Cora is across from them, with Henry at the head of the table. "So," Emma trails on, trying to start up a conversation. "What do you guys do for a living?" she asks, earning an enormous amount of laughter from the older couple. 

"The question is, 'what don't they do?'" Regina says, rolling her eyes. 

"My dear, your new friend is a hoot," Cora says, wiping her eyes as if she were crying. "Have you honestly never heard of us?" she asks, feeling appalled. 

"No, actually. The Mills' name is quite new in my vocabulary," the blonde shakes her head, trying to sound as formal as she possibly can. 

"Well, it's no surprise," Cora snarks, with a roll of her eyes, and Emma finally realizes where Regina got it from. 

"Cora works for a multi-million dollar company. If you've ever owned a cellphone, she's behind it," Henry says, trying to clear up the fog around Emma's brain. 

"Still confused," Emma whispers, leaning over to Regina. 

"All you need to know is that they have a lot of power and can tear you apart if you let them. So, just nod and agree with them," she says, as quietly as she can, and Emma nods at the elderly couple before her. 

"So, what's for dinner?" the blonde asks, and this time, she's very surprised they don't laugh at her. 

"Well, we're having lamb," Cora says, playing with a diamond bracelet wrapped around her wrist. 

"Lamb?" Emma questions, biting her lip. 

"Something wrong?" Regina kindly asks, placing her hand on Emma's thigh, glad that her parents can't see under the white table cloth. 

Emma's breathing hitches as the brunette's hand slides upwards, getting closer to the apex of her thighs. "Fine," she gasps. Luckily, the elderly couple is well into a conversation, and can't seem to see or hear what their daughter is doing to their guest. "Regina," Emma mouths, not a sound coming from her mouth. This only encourages the naughty girl more, as she trails her fingers into the center of Emma's thighs. 

Emma's eyes go wide and she traps Regina's hand between her legs. "So, what do you do, dear?" Henry asks Emma, but she can't say anything because she's afraid if she opens her mouth, the only thing they'll be hearing is the moans and cries that she's suppressing.  

"Emma is a dancer at my club, she was just hired the other day," Regina says calmly, not even faltering at her words. She continues to touch Emma, or at least she tries, since she can't really move her hand right now.  

"A dancer? So, what? You strip on a stage?" Cora asks, her eyes bugging out of their sockets. 

"No! It's nothing like that -well, I mean, it's close to that- but the clothing is a bit risque and I do dance quite provocatively-" Emma's cut off by Regina, and she can't be more grateful. 

"Mother, stop bothering Emma. You know exactly what she does," the brunette scoffs, and her mother shuts up. Emma has no idea what just happened, but she's just happy she isn't rambling anymore. 

After a few moments, a woman emerges with silver plates for them to eat off of. Well, if this isn't the fucking royal shit, I don't know what is, Emma thinks, cutting off a piece of her lamb. 

The rest of the dinner is silent, minus the occasional questioning from Henry, but Emma can take him, it's just his wife that she's not so fond of.  

"Dinner was lovely, thank you," Emma smiles, rising from her chair. Regina's hand was released earlier so she could eat, but that didn't mean Emma gave up without a fight. It was hilarious to watch the brunette struggle to cut into her lamb with only one hand. 

"You're welcome, we're going to retire to our bedroom. Regina, dear, will you show our guest to her room?" Henry asks, kissing his daughter's cheek before exiting the dining room, his wife not far behind him. 

"Your parents are insane!" Emma gasps, once they're alone. 

"I know," Regina sighs, walking over to the spiraling staircase. "Let's go." Before Emma can protest, she's being dragged upstairs, and pulled into one of the bedrooms. 

"Are we sharing a room?" Emma asks, looking around at the beautiful room. It's walls are white, along with everything else in it. 

"No, nice try," Regina smirks. "This is your room, and I'm right across the hall, if you need anything," she says, winking before leaving Emma alone in her room. 

I hope you enjoyed! Lots of love! What do you guys think of Cora? Haha, let me know!!