New Partner?

Gavin as usually being late to his work, he goes to his desk with a headache from last nights drinking with his friend Tina, and he hears fowler screaming "REED MY OFFICE NOW", Gavin got mad instantly saying under his breath "saying what have I done this time, to piss off baldy". As he enters fowler office he sees Connor sitting infront of Fowler, he couldn't notice the new jacket. Nines turns around to see Gavin, Gavin instantly notices it ain't Connor and he blushes. Fowler tells him, this is your new partner Reed, Gavin instantly explodes saying that he doesn't need a partner especially a tincan, Nines stares him sending chills down gains spine, "its Nines, detective", Fowler raised his voice saying "he's your partner whether you like it not". Gavin storms off, and goes to his desk just to be hit with this massive headache. Nines approaches Gavin offering an asprin and a glass of water, Gavin doesn't even bother to look at Nines face as he knew he would blush even more since Nines face would be clearer. Nines spoke in a tone that was soothing, and it calmed Gavin headache, Gavin reached out for the aspirin and took it without the water, Nines looked in confusion as to why Gavin took the pill without water, and as he was about to ask him he heard Gavin snoring. Nines sighed, and saw all the papers on his partners desk, he scanned Gavin and his scan showed that Gavin was in no condition to do all of that paperwork, so he decided to do them instead, and let Gavin rest.