⚠️A/n(plz read)⚠️

⚠️REALLY INPORTANT WARNING FOR THE COVER OF THE STORY⚠️
So i just wanna say that the cover isn't mine. I only edited it. As you can see there is a girl sitting in the cover. I edited the girl ,but i didn't draw her fully. Here is the pic of the base i used:

Sadly i am not sure ab who drew this

Sadly i am not sure ab who drew this. It is a great drawing and i do not take credit for it. The artist crearly put a lot of work and talent into it and i'm sorry that i don't know who they are(so i cold credit them). Than there is a picture behind the girl that lookes like this:

 Than there is a picture behind the girl that lookes like this:

This once again isn't mine, and i do not take credit for it. I tryed to find the artist once again, but coldn't. I'm really sorry for that. I wish i knew who is the artist since they put a lot of work, time and talent into this drawing. I'm really sorry that i coldn't find the artists of these two great drawings. The rest of the cover i edited, and drew on some extra things.
Heyaa all my simps~. Don't worry i'm one too. So just wanna say updates will be slow bc i have a lot of stuff in my personal life and have writers block a lot. Hope you understand that. I'm deeply sorry for that. Sorry if there is any story out there that's like this with a premise like mine. I came up with the idea myself and do not know any story like this. There can be a story like mine that i do not know of. So i'm sorry if that's the case. Copying somebodys work is not good at all, and i wanna respect other writers. Also wanna say sorry for the spelling and grammar mistakes, english is not my mother language and i'm not good at spelling. I'm really sorry bc of that.

Hope you have fun reading this story, i will respect every read i get! Have a good day!

~Kat♡