•~2~•

*Noya's pov*

I was infront of the gym mentaly preparing the right words to say to everybody in there. They all probably tought i was crazy- 'oh well here goes nothing-' I took a deep breath and opend the gym doors. Everybody was staring at me, i cold feel it. They were probably waiting for an answer for my actions. I walk into tha gym and was immediately asked a hundred questions by my teammates. "Who's awake Noya-san?" Hinata asked, confused. "Are you ok- is everything ok, is there something wrong- something you wanna talk about?" Sugawara asked soundig like a mom. "Where were you Noya!? The mach is almost over and you weren't here!?" Daichi said with a scary look. "Yeah bro- why did you leav?" Tanaka asked, soundig... ofended? "You sonded like some mad man before you left." Tsukishima said with his attitude.
I noticed that other teams were starding to form a crowed around our team. "Calm downnn everybody, tis was really inportant and serious for me and my famly" the gym went silent ,as i herd two 'oya oya oya's in the back. Kageyama broke that silence by asking "More inportant than volleyball?" I kinda had enough... "YES KAGEYAMA! IT WAS MUCH MORE INPORTANT THAN VOLLEYBALL!" I snaped at him. He tensed up and everything went silent again. "Sorry, i sholdn't have snaped at you... it's just that there is something i never told anybody and this whole thing with me being a 'mad man' is a bout this." I say getting serious. That wasn't like me at all, so everybody in the gym sat down to listen. "Well see... it's about...ughhh...i'm sorry for what i did and that i didn't tell you earlyer... " Asahi patted my back as to say 'it's ok'. "It's about my sister..." that's when all hell broke lose. "YOU HAVE A SISTER AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME!" Tanaka screamed saunding really ofended. "You didn't tell us you had a sister Noya-san?" Both Kageyama and Hinata asked confused. "I-i tought i-i w-was youre... best f-friend... a-and you didn't even t-tell m-me you had a s-sister..?" Asahi asked on the wearg of tears. 'Why is he crying, did i do something wrong!?' I tought to myselfe. I heard a cople of more 'oya oya's in the back. And Suga was kinda mad that i didn't tell him because and i quote 'i'm like yor second mother' and Enoshita also looked ofended for some reason. 'Wow, is it really that bad and serious that i didn't tell them that i have a sister'. "LET ME FINISH! I HAVE A REASON WHY I DIDN'T TELL YOU! CAN YOU JUST LISTEN!" I snapet again. "Oh...sorry. But i didn't tell you that i have a sister because it was a sensitive topic for me... see... my sister who is a year yunger than me... got into a coma when she was 8 years old... her and my dad were driving from school. I wasn't in the car with them. It was normal until a drunk man crashed his car into our's and send our car... with my sister and dad in it flying. My dad broke his leg and got a cople of scars... but my sister... ended up in a coma... for god damn 8 years...and she finnaly woke up from it..." Everybody in the gym felt pity for me. "O-oh sorry for geting mad at you" my team apologized. "I kinda understan why you wold be mad, so it's nothing." "Hey- mind if i ask when can she come out of the hospital?" Yaku one of my good friends, and the libero of nekoma asked. "Oh, i don't mind. She will go home the next week , because she still hase some chack ups and tests. But she is a fast learner, and smarter than me so she will go to my school the next week "
I said smiling at the tought of my sister going out of the hospital."So she will go to karasuno?" Asked Hinata. I just hummed. "Well, can you tell us somethig about her?" Asked Daichi intrested in the conversation. "Yeah! Tell us something about her!" Said Tanaka also intrested. "Oh- well...her name is (y/n). She is really creative, selfeless, shy, insecure, kind and really sweet. Her hobies are (some of your hobies). And she's mostly intrested in that and volleyball. She is really pretty as well.. that's all." I said describing my sister. "She seems interesting" sombody wispered. "I wonder how she looks like" sombody else wispered. We went back to the mach after that. Karasono didn't do bad we just didn't win exactly. After the mach me and my team went out to buy some meat buns. I was really happy that my sister is awake, and that was all i cold think of.

A/n
Hope you liked it and had fun rading, i respect every read i get! I'm really sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes. I have to go to sleep now cuz yo girl gotta wake up at 8:00 and it is 4:14 now, so yeah. Have a good day!

~Kat♡