•~3~•

*Your pov*

'I need to catch up.' I tought to myselfe as i jus got out of the doctors room from a check up. I still coldn't walk good, so they gave me a pair of crutches. Next i had walking lessions or something like that. There i was practicing walking. I got a little better at it, but i still needed some practic. 'Ugh,now i need to catch up with school...' i was a fast learner, but was lazy. I hated homework, mean it's just a waste of time. My parents got me a tutor, nd she helped me a lot. Because i'm fast at learning ,and only need to kow the inportant stuff we finished 4 hours later. 'Wow i'm still not dead after that-'. I still had the first year of highschool to catch up with, but there wasn't that much inportant stuff, so i'm just gonna do it tomorow. I was just laying on the bead, when my brother ren into the room. "Hey onii-chan, you came for a visit?" I asked smiling at my brother. "Yup! How are you doing?" He asked. "I'm good! I got better at walking, but i still need to practic. Oh, and i also cought up with school, well except of the firs year of highschool." I said, proud of myselfe. My brother looked over to the piles books and homework. His eyes widened and he gasped. "YOU DID ALL OF THAT IN ONE DAY?! I WOLD HAVE DIED IF I DID THAT MUCH SCHOOL WORK!!" He yelled out. "Calm down, god why are you being so loud." I giggled at my brother. We talked and laughed for some time, but visiters had to leave, so he left and gave me a hug before going out of the door.  Man, it was great finnaly being awake.

Heyaa~ hope you liked the story, i will respect all of the reads. I'm so sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes. Emglis is not my mother language and i'm sorry for any mistakes. I hope you have a good day!

~Kat♡