chapter 2

CHAPTER TWO.

Jeongguk looked at his feet, tears are still falling in his eyes. He regret everything, he really did, but what can he do? He hurt taehyung many times, how dumb he is to realize that he love Taehyung, how dumb is he to not notice that he is hurting him? How dumb can he get right?

'You hurt him, so why are you hurting?'

"I-Im sorry..."

Jeongguk woke up with a sudden headache, maybe because he cried for straight 2 hours.
He opened his phone, he saw his hyung's text but he ignored them.
He got up and made some ramen for himself. Lunch time, he can still remember how Taehyung would cooked him his lunch, he can still remember how he pushed Taehyung away. But still when he gi home, Taehyung acted like he didnt hurt him, he still smile, his eyes still sparkle when everytime he sees Jeongguk.

Until one day, He got home-drunk and taehyung was quick to put him on bed, Taehyung trying his best not to let out a sobbed as he clean Jeongguk up. After he then kissed his lips and whispered an i love you.

He let his tears out when he got into the bathroom, he saw jeongguk with someone else and they were making out.
Taehyung wanted to approached Them but his body seems to froze, he cant move and wanted to but he cant, his are still fixed at the sight. They were kissing and moaning as if there is no tomorrow.
That's when the day that taehyung came back in his senses. He broke up with jeongguk, it hurts so much but he had to do it, otherwise he will just continue hurting himself.
He still love jeongguk even tho he is with someone else now, his body, heart and soul belongs to jeongguk only but he has to move on, tho it hurts, he has to.