chapter 3

Chapter three.

"Jeonggukie, wake up." Said by the voice, but he didnt move.

"I know you are already awake, gguk. Please wake up"
Taehyung said, Jeongguk remained unmoved.
He then hear sobs coming from the latter's mouth, Jeongguk volted awake to comfort him but Taehyung was quick to pushed him.

"T-Tae... whats wrong?"
Jeongguk tried to approached taehyung but he raised his hand, indicating he doesnt want Jeongguk near him.

"I-I... just came here to say goodbye t-to you.. im moving to america with Hanbin."
He said, Jeongguk paled.
"T-Tae... please stay. Baby please" he sobbed as he went to hug taehyung in behind.
The latter tried to resist but Jeongguk was much more stronger than him so he gave up.

"You are so unfair gguk! You pushed me away! You cheated for how many times! You dont even give a shit about me so why are you asking for me to stay now?! Why now when i am leaving already?! Why not five months ago?! Just why?!! Why d-do y-you keep h-h-hurting m-e..."
Taehyung yelled as he choked on his sobs. Letting all the pain he was holding, you cant blame him tho, he just exploded.

"I-Im sorry-- please can you---"
Jeongguk was uttering but Taehyung cut him off.
"No, gguk. We are done. You lost that chance when you keep pushing me away. I didnt say anything when you were pushing me away, gguk. I endured all of it, but the thought of you cheating on, i just cant, i exploded thats why i broke up on you, i dont want to be hurt again..."
He then walked out of the house after saying thos words, Jeongguk stood there, sobbing and not moving-fist clenched.

'He's leaving... you have hurted him so many times. Maybe it's to let go."