🅻🅞🆂🅣

_•___🅻🅾🆂🆃___•_

_•___🅻🅾🆂🆃___•_

As Mob was alright to the designated area, he felt a weird presence, nothing like he ever felt before which made him have his guard up, it didn't feel like spirit nor human presence. More like a... He couldn't describe what it felt like.

30%

As he kept walking in, he felt light headed, not too much to the point he passed out or couldn't get his senses right.

38%

The further be walks in the more anxious he gets.

46%

Mob saw something in the distance and got his psychic powers ready, the room lit up by his glowing aura

51%

When he got closer, it turned out to be just a rabbit hiding
'Wonder what's a rabbit doing here...' thought mob, "Oh.. The presence is gone know.. I should probably get going no-" was the last thing he said before passing out.

__1🅰__
°

Deku and his classmate were excited to know they were going to have a field trip, though they don't know what type of trip.

"Hey Deku!" said a brown haired girl walking to the freckled teen.
"Oh hey uraraka" the boy named deku responded back

"Uwah! I'm so excited! Aren't you excited too?" questioned uraraka

"I am... Just a little nervous not knowing if we are going to use our powers I guess... haha... " said deku  anxiously."Hm.. I guess mostly you since you can't control your quirk... Don't worry! I doubt it will be anything hard either way!" exclaimed uraraka.

"Cmon Guys! We better get going now, please line up in a orderly fashion!" yelled Iida to his classmates

'Iida is pretty useful..' thought aizawa

As the young hero's got inside the bus they started chatting and sat down.

🅕🅘🅕🅣🅔🅔🅝 🅜🅘🅝🅤🅣🅔🅢
•🅛🅐🅣🅔🅡•

As they got to the faculty, they all got off the bus and aizawa led them inside along with the hero 13.

"As you all know, my quirk can be very dangerous"

"But all of y'all quirks can also be dangerous when it comes to saving or defeating a villain" continued 13

•••[after explaining a bit]

The electricity inside the building went off, and a portal appeared in the center, by the fountain.

_•___🅻🅞🆂🅣___•_

This is the end for the chapter! Ty for reading though I'm not good at exposing things so they will be confusing I guess,

Now what will happen? Will mob appear in the middle of the fight? Will his limit reach 100% or not? Who knows!