|1̷̘̿̽0̷̨̭̀̿̎̓͛̀̓̚0̶̨̻̱̭̟͛̔͛̇̀͊͋͘̚|

___°•_🅻🅾🆂🆃_•°___

___°•_🅻🅾🆂🆃_•°___

1̷̘̿̽0̷̨̭̀̿̎̓͛̀̓̚0̶̨̻̱̭̟͛̔͛̇̀͊͋͘̚

As deku and the others got close to aizawa and get away, they were amazed by the unknown kid, he hold so much power,

"We should hurry and get aizawa help, ribbit" said tsu

"y-yeah, let's hurry" said deku

As they carried him izuku kept watch at the kid as he kept fighting the nomu, at some point the unknown kid flung nomu up high and flung him back down, caused a huge impact and also shaking the building along.

"Amazing.. " said mineta

___

"Tch."

"What's wrong..?Can't seem to bring down nomu?You can't even beat him.. Hahaha" said shigaraki.

'Hes brain is exposed, must be some type of weakness,' thought mob as he kicked the nomu.

Mob grabbed a hold of nomu and got behind him and a nearby rock and crushed it to bonus brain till it got fully damaged (idk how to explain it-)

After fighting for what seemed like a hour[was like 40min?]

He managed to destroy nomu and shigaraki stood there in despair and shock-ness

"No... No no no..! How can a brat beat him?!Now we can't defeat all might... There's no use in being here now.. But it wouldn't hurt hurting him.. " said shigaraki in blood lust as he launched towards mob as he got caught off guard, plus he was tired so it didn't help as shigaraki touched his arm and it started decaying and bleeding.

Boom boom   

Shigaraki looked up to see all might with out a smile, "All rat finally decided to show huh... Sad thing nomu got destroyed by a brat like him.." as he sprinted backwords

Mob nearly hit the floor but all might catched him in fast speed. "You did good kiddo, " said allmight as he saw the kid go unconscious.

"kurogiri.. Warp us out.now." said shigaraki as kurogiri made a portal and they walked in and disappeared.

"This.. Kid, I haven't seen him.. " said all might
"Though he's kinda beaten.. He needs to go to recovery girl along with aizawa.. " continued all might.

[:> hours later >:]

As class had ended, izuku was still worried as to who that kid was, 'was it a villain?It couldn't be since it fought the nomu.. He got injured badly..well I'll found out tomorrow's thought izuku as he headed home to his worried mom, along with others.

•°•°•

As mob started to wake up, he was confused as to where he was. 'Ow.. My head hurts.. Where am I..?' mob thought 'Oh.. The fight with creepy smile man.'

"Oh I see your awake!Hello young man!" said all might

"Oh.. Hello.. Who are you? And where am I?" said Mon in confusion

'this kid doesn't know who I am?!'

"Well I'm All Might!And you are in a hospital right now since you had some bad injuries."

"Oh... My name is Shigeo Kageyama  and I'm 14 years old. "

"14?!"

"Yes..May I ask why your surprised..?"

"You look like 12!"

'Eh!?'

"O-oh.. "

Awkward silence

"Well I must get going, tomorrow things are going to be explained so don't worry young shigeo!"

"Please call me Mob"

"Alright Young Mob!"

  [][][][][][][](ღ˘ω˘ღ)[][][][][][][]
Next day

Mob woke up to see the hero that goes by All Might sitting on his phone.

"Ah!Young mob, glad to see your doing well, and that your awake!"

"mhm.."

"All right!Let me explain this first,
You are going to be enrolled to UA high school! Why? Well you have a really good quirk but seemed that you lost control... So that needs work plus you are skipping a grade.. We will figure that out! Any questions?"

"yes.."

"when will I begin..?"

"Starting tomorrow!"

"okay, I need to say something... Though you may not believe me"

"oh.. Well go on"

"I'm.. I'm not from this world, I don't seem to understand what quirk exactly is.."

"from.. Another world?"

Mob nodded slightly while looking down scared.

"Hm.. Doesn't seem believable plus you did come out of no where in the u.s.j... " "tho I'll explain what quirks are! Quirks are what humans are born with, like powers, everyone is born with some some are not which is 20% of the population, and the rest of the population has quirks.
UA is a hero school where young students come to become pro hero's and save people,though it isn't easy to get in! Those who want to become pro hero's have to take a exam, " "reason why you don't Need to go through that is because you seem powerful enough to pass the exam, but may I ask why you lost control..?"

"a-ah yes..They explained everything and gave me info so it's better if I explain why..' I lost control because.. I couldn't hold my rage in, it happens if I let my emotions out or something close to that, like a trigger. "

"hmm.. Makes sense.."

Hello! sorry for not uploading I tried to make this have around 1000 words but ended up with 800 something so petty close! Also I've been busy but I just hate it when I find a new anime I find it very interesting but THEN I want to create a fabric...

Hello! sorry for not uploading I tried to make this have around 1000 words but ended up with 800 something so petty close! Also I've been busy but I just hate it when I find a new anime I find it very interesting but THEN I want to create a fabric qwq

Thank you for reading and stay safe!