Chapter 22 - Too stupid, Too smart

"Ehh? Shoyo, you're not going home yet?" Lei asked. Confused why Hinata is taking out his notes, instead of packing his things to go home. He have no appointment today that's why he can accompany his friend in going home but unexpectedly was met with this situation.

Hinata, Kageyama, Yamaguchi and Tsukkishima are sitting in the floor of their club room. Notes and some test papers scattered around them. Even his other senpai's too are formed in a circle with their own notes besides them.

He was only absent for a few days but it looks like their club room became a study room.

"Ahh..etto..the thing is-" Hinata embarrassingly scrath his head as he tried to explain to his what is happening when Tsukkishima beat him to it, with a teasing smirk on his face.

"Ehh? You didn't tell him?" Tsukkishima taunted teasingly as he look at how embarassed Hinata look right now, while Kageyama doesn't seem to care.

"What did he not tell me?"

"These two idiots right here, both failed their exam last time and if they fail at it again they won't be able to come to tokyo. That's why they beg me to tutor them." Tsukkishima stated haughtingly as he look at the two's grim face. Enjoying the look of pure despair in their face.

"What?! You failed your exam?"

"Yeah..sorry Lei-chan- But! Don't wory Lei-chan I promise you, we both will go to tokyo together!" Hinata said. Determined to actually study this time for the sake of playing with other teams in Tokyo, especially their rival, Nekoma.

"Achoo!"

"Say that when you can actually answer this easy question in number one." Tsukkishima suddenly intercepted, crushing Hinata's determined resolve and making him feel dejected again.

Lei look at Hinata and Kageyama as they struggled in studying, making an idea pop on his mind.

"If you're having a hard time in understanding something, you can just ask me and I'll try my best to help you both." Lei smile sweetly at the both of them, making the two look at him in awe and added with how the artificial light in their club room reflect on his shining strawberry blonde hair and white skin, the two feels like they are in the presence of an angel.

"You're a savior, Lei-chan! Stingyshima only get angry at us!" Hinata complain. He's confident in complaining in front of Tsukkishima because now, Lei-chan would be the one to teach them.

"Huh? You dare complain on how I teach you." Tsukkishima raise his eyebrow as he look down at the cowering orange haired boy.

Scared and intimidated with the scary expression of the giant bean poll, Hinata take cover from his strawberry blonde friend. "E-eek! Lei-chan! Help me!"

"Yahh! Kei!"

"Tsk. Always favoring that orange kid."

"So Lei-chan, you're going to help us, right?" Kageyama butted in as he look at the sparkling blue eyes of the boy in front of him.

"Yeah."

"Then what subject are best at?"

Lei think for a second before answering. "Mmm...probably Math or English? I don't really know. Oh! I have my exams with me, you can check it." As he handed them his test papers.

"Whoah!" Hinata and Kageyama both exclaim in surprise as they grasp the test papers in their hand. The others also take a look and was both equally shock.

"T-They are all 100!!" Hinata shouted in surprise, this is the first time he ever saw someone perfected an exam. Well, he would even consider himself lucky if he even score a two digit, what's more a three digit?!