Special Chapter - 21, 22 and 23

Just want to say that I almost lost this account but finally restored it! Sorry for updating just now and thank you too @ShoutoTodorokikawa for actually reminding me to update.

This Chapter is still part of the story line. It just serve like a part 2 of the previous chapter.

I sacrifice the innocence of my eyes for this chap.

"Bold" - on call

_______________________

Chapter 21 - Shounen or Yaoi? Or Both? Extra #2

Fresh out of shower, Lei was about to plop down on his bed and give himself a much needed rest when he recall his earlier conversation with the red haired teen from Shiratorizawa.

To be precise, he remembered the list of animes Satori recommended him to watch.

Feeling curious with the red head addiction towards it, he decided to just watch it and besides it's not like it can harm him or anything.

But-

"Where can i watch it?" Lei voiced his thought as he purse his lips and stared blankly in front of his laptop. Holding the piece of paper Satori gave him in his hands. Clueless on what to do next.

Lei was just about to type the first anime on the list on YouTube when he remembered that Satori wrote his number on the back of the paper.

Lei's face brighten up as he immediately look for his phone which he toss somewhere and ended up finding it on top of the toilet bowl.

Entering the phone number of the red haired teen and saving it in his contacts, the boy contemplate whether to call him but ended up just messaging him. He didn't want to disturb him if he's already asleep and if he didn't answer in 10 minutes then he'll just sleep too.

Watching anime can wait.

To: Satori (Shiratorizawa)

- Hi! It's me Lei from the store.
- Just want to ask, where can I watch anime? In YouTube?

Not even a minute passed and Lei felt his phone vibrate with an incoming call from Satori. He was surprise for a second but immediately pick it up intending to happily greet him but was met a booming laughter on the other line.

"HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA-" Satori was laying on his bed while clutching his stomach in pain as he wheeze in laughter. While the people on the dorm room look at him incredulously, wondering what got him bending on his bed.

"Good evening too, Satori." Lei expressionlessly replied, slowly getting pissed with the 'older' teens laughter. Although he have no clue on what he is laughing about but he have a feeling that it's about him, although he might be wrong.

"Haahh...Haahh... My stomach hurts. Hahaha..wait." Tendou wheeze as he tried to control his laughter. He was not just laughing because the clueless boy text him if he can watch anime in YouTube but because he guessed right. The little innocent boy is actually going to watch it.

Just thinking about his reaction when he watch Boku no pico, already makes him burst in laughter. But he tried to held it in.

"...Are you done? Did I say something wrong? Why are you suddenly laughing?" Lei interjected the red heads' musing when he heard his laughter starting to died down.

"Nothing, nothing. Wakatoshi-kun just told a joke and it was so funny. I think I'm going to die for laughing that hard hahaha." Tendou replied dismissively, chuckling as the end as he felt Ushijima looking at him questioningly.