fifty-five.

Luke's POV:

It took only moments before we were rushing upstairs to Haven's bedroom, our hands holding onto each other tightly.

In fact, we practically tripped up the stairs as we hurried, not wanting anything to get in the way or prevent us from getting to her bedroom with urgency in our touch.

As I shut the door behind the two of us, I immediately bend over, moving my arms under her legs in order to hoist her up and hold her. Haven reacts just as quickly as she wraps her arms around my neck and I don't hesitate to turn us around so her back is pressed against her door.

A soft noise comes from her lips as it rumbles against my own and the desire is eminent. In fact, the crave between the two of us right now is impossible to deny.

It makes the spark in this moment ignite even more as I eliminate all distance between us by keeping her close to me. It's as if every intimate moment we've shared has led up to this and I absolutely never want to stop.

Feeling her hands desperately reach for my hair as she grabs onto it tightly, makes something surge through me that intensifies this moment even more. I'm more thankful than ever that she finds such enjoyment in running her hands through my curls as it's the most encouraging thing in moments like these.

I reciprocate her actions by pressing my chest against hers which causes her body being pressed roughly against the wall as she gasps against my lips.

I hate to admit that I already feel myself getting worked up but it's something about this moment that seems so different than any other intimate moment we've been in. This one seems to have a strong urgency to it as neither one of us seem to plan to hold back.

After all, I love this girl more than anything in the world. If there's one thing I want her to find certainty in, it's my absolute love and adoration towards her in every way possible. I can't imagine ever finding a love like this in anyone else. Haven and I have a connection that's incomparable to anything else and I will never let that go.

She's the most incredible person, inside and out, and I will never understand what I did to win her over. I don't deserve her but I'll spend ever damn day for the rest of my life doing whatever I possibly can to prove to myself that I can deserve her.

Not being able to resist it, I move my lips from hers and attach them to her neck as I want to increase her pleasure and kiss her in a way that is much more intimate than the clashing of our lips. I want to kiss her in a way that will send a shiver up her spine and have her biting her lip in an attempt to refrain from making any noises of pleasure.

The noises that drive me absolutely insane.

I move my lips furiously, not spending too much time on any particular spot as I want to kiss every inch of her neck and her jaw in order to give her all the attention in the world. Especially because I know how much she loves the attention and just how incredible it makes her feel.

I don't even refrain from tugging at certain areas in order for me to have the opportunity later to be reminded of this moment and just how crazy we are for one another.

Knowing that we both confessed our love for one another, everything has changed. I don't feel any doubt about her not having intense feelings towards me as I am aware of her love now and how easy it was for her to say it.

I just want to hear her say it again and again.

Feeling overwhelmed by my thoughts, I can't help but tell her the words running through my mind as I take my lips off her neck for only a split second.