fifty-seven.

"I'm actually so pissed I can't go to this dinner tonight."

    I eye the mirror in front of me as Aspen is on speaker on my phone so I can attempt to do my makeup, as well as talk to her considering she's on her way to work and has expressed multiple times how annoyed she is that no one would take her shift.

    "There will be another," I say, applying a thin layer of lipstick before rubbing my lips together.

    "Yeah but Hemmings is going to go to the next one," Aspen says, making a point.

    "You never know, maybe he won't be able to," I say, placing my lipstick down and checking my phone to make sure he hasn't texted me or anything.

    He left to get ready for the party long ago and sent me a Snapchat of him and all the guys drinking. It made me happy to know they're all celebrating tonight and going to have a good night together. I just wish that I could be there.

    "Just please try to save a fun Hollywood event for me," Aspen says. "Hemmings is all over social media, he's going to be getting his own invitations soon enough."

    She does have a point considering Luke seemed to have gained thousands of followers just in the past 24 hours. It seems as if everyone's intrigued by the gentle giant who has the voice of a thousand angels.

    "You know you'll always be my girl," I say, eyeing myself over once more as my makeup is complete and I don't have much time before I have to get moving.

    "Yeah and Hemmings will always be your boy," she says, dragging on the subject.

    "You're starting to sound a lot like Calum," I joke with her as I stand up from my vanity.

    "He made me realize how fun being needy is," Aspen says.

    I playfully roll my eyes as I eye over the tight strapless, floor length black dress I had chosen for the night. I had picked one out that showed a fair amount of cleavage because I figured Luke was going to join me for the night and I was tempted by the idea of leaving him speechless. However, once he backed out, I realized I didn't have anything else really to wear so I chose to stay in it and figured I could show it off after.

    "Joy," I say to her sarcastically.

    "Which reminds me," she says. "You still have to fill me in on the sex."

    I blush at her words even though she was the one I texted practically right after it happened. After all, she's the first I go to when it comes to just about anything. It was no surprise that I had filled her in so quickly after Luke and I had done what we did.

    "I don't know what there is to fill you in on," I say, grabbing my clutch as I prepare to walk out of my room.

    "Is his dick big?"

    "It's huge, Aspen," I say to her, my own tone still in disbelief of the size of Luke.

    I knew he was big but experiencing it the way I did last night was something I never saw coming. I didn't realize it would leave me so sore and practically incapable of walking.

    "Oh my god, bigger than Hemsworth?"

    "Much."

    "You lucky bitch!" Aspen gasps.

    "You should've seen me waddling like a damn penguin all day," I say, recalling how pathetically I had tried to walk. "Luke tried so hard not to laugh but I heard him laugh each time."

    "How is it that this man has it all?"

    "Tell me about it," I say, my tone exhausted as he doesn't have a single flaw.