Chapter Fifteen

"So the princess of Montavilla is here, huh?" I shifted my gaze to my left when someone spoke.

I saw Alexa, smirking. Iba ang aura niya sa akin ngayon kumpara sa huli naming pagkikita, she seems so angry. I'm not stupid to not know what is the reason, I know that she still have feelings for Kaiden at andito siya ngayon para awayin ako?

I was watching the lycans play football when she came. Wala si Kaiden dahil may inaasikaso sila ni Kahil sa mansyon. I'm still wearing his polo, and just my cycling, tuyo naman na 'yon at hanggang above the knee ko ang polo niya kaya okay lang rin. Pinasadahan niya ako ng tingin, from head to toe. I saw from her eyes that she's hurt. I didn't mean it.

"I didn't know that Kaiden was that close to pale creatures like you," she said. I could feel her voice being sarcastic.

Napangiti lang ako. I'm trying to be nice with her because she became part of Kaiden's life, mas nauna siya sa akin. But I won't hesitate na patulan siya if she reach her limit.

"I didn't know about that also, but it happened," I stated. I shrugged before returning the attention to the lycans playing football.

Ramdam ko ang madidilim niyang tingin sa akin pero hindi ko nalang siya nilingon pa. I don't want to start a fight, wala ako sa teritoryo ko at sinusubukan ko na rin mag bago.

"You're just here dahil gusto niyo rin masakop pati Creighton, just like what your father did. Sinubukan sakupin ang buong bayan namin,"

My forehead creased, napalingon ulit ako sa kanya. Now she's getting into my nerves, she came here just to annoy me? Kung nagseselos siya ay kay Kaiden siya dapat mag ganyan.

"You know what, Alexa? I don't know what happened in the past, so are you. Wala ka rin alam tungkol sa amin ni Kaiden so stop acting like a kid and back off," I said, losing my patience.

"I know about you and Kaiden, kayo ang nasa propesiya, and you're taking it as an advantage para makuha mo ang Creighton."

Gosh, she's really making me feel irritated. Inuubos niya ang pasensya ko.

"Bakit hindi nalang ikaw maging ako? Tutal mas alam mo pa pala kaysa sa akin, maski wala akong alam sa sinasabi mo," I fumed.

I smirked when something came into my mind about sa sinabi ko. I stepped forward, she just raised her eyebrow. Oh no, little did you know that you were talking to a bitch. Hindi niya alam na mas bitchesa pa sa kanya ang ginaganyan niya. 

"Of course you want to be me, to get Kaiden. Hmm? Too sad, you can't be me, never. So just keep on barking, it makes me more happy knowing that you will never be at my place no matter how loud you bark."

I saw how she get irritated because of what I said, she better be careful next time. She clenched her fist, her eyes became golden yellow. Okay? Now she's mad, taste of her own medicine.

"You know nothing, Isabala. Stop acting like you're tough enough, but the truth is you're weak. Still hiding because of your parent's death. Kapag nahanap mo na ang pumatay sa mga magulang mo ay mapapabayaan mo na ang Montavilla, can't wait to see your town to fall apart."

I can't help but to switch my gaze to her again. My nostril flared when I heard she mentioned Montavilla, naikuyom ko ang kamao ko.

"Show me what you got, princess of Montavilla.  Can't show off because you're weak?"

Lumapit rin siya sa akin, crossing her arms on her chest. I can feel the tension between us, parehas na kaming inis at pikon. She can insult me, just me, not my parents nor our town. Her eyes are still golden yellow, just like Kaiden.