Chapter 19

Dipper Pov

"Mabel!!! What's wrong!?!?" I said worriedly at Mabel's scream. 

"Dipper!! Your eye!! What the hell happened!?!?" She said. "How the hell should I know!? Even Bill and Will are confused!!" I replied with a yell, still a little scared. 

"How the hell could that happen...? I'm not part demon, I'm human for fuck's sake! And Bill and Will didn't give me any power or anything at all! Uggghhhhh what the fuckkkkk!?!?" I puzzled until my head hurt. "Shit, that hurts." I muttered. 

"Okay, far fetched idea as to why, but it's very fucking stupid. Maybe it could be true though." Bill said. "Okay, what is it?" I asked hopefully. "Okay uh, kinda private and awkward so I won't say it out loud, just in your head." I nodded slowly, a little confused. "Okay..." 

I waited a moment before hearing him speak in my brain. 

YOU ALL WILL KILL ME FOR THIS, PLEASE DON'T COME FOR ME IT'S SO STUPID AND IT'S ALMOST 1AM MY BRAIN IS ON CRACK SO I'M SORRY IN ADVANCE-

'Okay, I said this was stupid, but my idea was since a few nights ago when I fucked you, ya know what I mean, maybe that? I'm aware it's very stupid but it's all I thought of.' Bill said in my head. 

I COULDN'T BRING MYSELF TO TYPE ALL OF IT HUDSVGSYLBFVYOSVBFHSIVDSDLYLAIU-

My face turned a bright red. "I-I'm sure it's not that...." We sat in silence for a few more moments before Will had an idea. 

"I've got it! Maybe since Dipper got so mad when Master Mason called Bill a bitch, his mental form took some of the energy as Bill passed back from Dipper's body to his own and Dipper was able to get some sort of power from it. It probably isn't gonna last very long, but if that's why then it would make plenty of sense because Dipper used some of Bill, another demon's, magic. And due to that, his body took it like he was part demon so his eye changed just like an actual demon." Me and Bill looked at each other with looks of shock. 

"You know Will, you're probably right!!" I gave him a hug. He stiffened up before returning the hug softly. I let go of him and flopped back on the couch. "Well....Then I guess I should probably cover up my eye until it's back to normal. Ford is gonna lose his shit when he sees it." I groaned. 

"When I see what?" Grunkle Ford said. I immediately yelped, imagining a triangle eyepatch over my right eye, quickly feeling cloth on top of my eye and around my head. "Oh, I meant when you see the amount of yarn all over the floor in our bedroom because of Mabel knitting another sweater for everyone. 

"Oh." He said simply, before heading into the kitchen to get food I would assume. Once I was sure he was out of earshot, I let out a sigh of relief. I looked to Bill and made grabby hands, him eventually coming over and lifting me up in the air. I wrapped my legs around his waist and looped my arms around his neck almost immediately, and felt as he sat down on the couch and rested my face into the crook of his neck. 

I inhaled his scent, relaxing immensely. His hands rested on my waist, his head slightly rested atop my own. I heard as Will and Mabel began talking, soon hearing footsteps. Pacifica, Grenda, and Candy headed downstairs and into the living room. "Mabel...Can you all stay at someone else's house since we have to deal with this problem now?" I asked without turning around. 

"Okay Dipper! Pacifica, could we stay at your house?" "Sure! Let's just get our stuff out of the room upstairs and we can go, my car is outside." I heard footsteps upstairs, and heard them come back downstairs as I heard a door open. "Bye bro-bro!" Mabel called out before leaving and shutting the door behind her. 

"Phew, now they're gone. Okay, what are we gonna do about my eye?" I asked, sitting up so that I was still on Bill's lap but my face was no longer buried in his neck. "Uhm, I don't know. We've never tried fixing our eyes in the entire time we have ever been in our human forms." Will said timidly. 

Grunkle Ford entered the room, looking at me immediately. "Dipper, why do you have an eyepatch?" I put on a smile and laughed a little. "Oh, just doing a little twin dress thing with Bill and Will." I said, silently praying he'd buy it. 

"Okay...I'm gonna go down to the lab." "Oh Ford, did you ever take down the church of Cipher or if I go in there is there just gonna be a shit ton of stuff related to Bill?" I asked with a smile. "I-I'm just gonna go take it down real quick...." He ran down to the lab, making me, Bill, and Will laugh. 

"Well, let's go upstairs....I'm already tired and I want cuddles." I said. Bill lifted me up, much to my shock, causing me to hold onto him tighter. "Don't worry Mason, I won't drop you." He said with a smile, carrying me. I saw as Will lead the way, us heading up the stairs. I buried my face into Bill and closed my eyes, enjoying the small ride I got. I heard a door open, and not even ten seconds later was layed down in a bed. 

"Billllll! Come cuddle me!!" I said in a whiny voice. He chuckled, but sat beside me anyway and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close. I lifted the covers over us, cuddling into Bill. I let my eyes slip closed, listening as he hummed to me. I soon felt as sleep took over me, my senses soon numbing as I fell into a dark trance-like state, soon entering a world of dreams. 

The last thing I heard before falling asleep was a small, "I love you." 

'kay so I was bored at like, 1am, and wrote this shit. I'll try and update again when I should actually be awake. Night guys/gals, nonbinary pals.