chapter 4

LANCES POV:
i sat down in my science class. "wait!" i thought. "isnt nick in this class?". i scanned the room for him with no luck. i guess not.

a few minutes into Professor Cardi B's lesson, the door opened. "sorry i'm late Professor B" the familiar voice said. "don't make it a habit nick. go sit next to lance." she said. my head shot up. nick places his bag on my desk. i waved and he smiled.

only a few minutes later, nick brought out his laptop. i figured he was taking notes and ignored it. then he passed me an airpod. he was watching the ace family. i smiled and whispered a thank you. i love the ace family. we spent the rest of the period watching youtube together. the bell rung too soon.

unfortunately, gsa was only every other day, so i didn't get to see nick after school. as i was getting into my car, i saw nick running up to me. "lance, wait!!!" he cried. "my scooter broke down" he said. "can you give me a ride?" he asked. of course i agreed.

"you can pick the music" i said.
now playing: ringtone - 100 gecs
"you like 100 gecs?" i asked. "yassss stream stupid horse remix" nick said. i couldn't have agreed more. i pulled up to nick's house. he began to gather his bag and get out of the car. "hey nick!" i called. he paused. "what is it" "do you wanna go see trolls 2 with me this weekend?" i asked. nick laughed. "of course! message me what day" he said before getting out of the car and closing the door.

i drove off, 100 gecs still playing through the speakers. i had been waiting for trolls 2 since the release of the first one, saying i was excited was an understatement. maybe this year won't be so bad after all.
gecgecgecgecgecgecgecgec