Chapter 6

(Santana POV)

To say I'm exited would be an understatement. I haven't seen Britt since our date 5 days ago. Oh god I sound so clingy, but still I'm aloud to be exited at least. Quinn and I were leaving to hang out with the gang tonight after spending way too long getting ready. "You remember your fake ID Q?"

"That was one time Lopez!" She shot a glare at me.

"Yeah yeah. . ."

"You just gotta make sure you don't pass out when you see Britt" I looked over to her with a raised eyebrow.

"Calm down I'm not that crazy"

"Yeah yeah. . ." She said clearly mimicking me from before.

XXX

I didn't even know where we were going to but we got to what was pretty much a mix between a Bar and a club we were waved down by Kurt.

"Hey guys" Quinn was saying hello to everyone why I was still staring at Britt. She looked amazing! The next thing I knew I felt a sharp pain in my ribs.

"Quinn what the hell!"

She leaned over and whispered in my ear. "S stop staring and say hi to people"

Without taking my gaze of Brittany I said hi the everyone, Britt ran up to me and embraced me in a massive hug.

"San!"

"Hey Britt!" I gave her a chaste kiss on the cheek before we went to go sit down. "Can I get you a drink?"

"No it's okay. Blaine already got me a drink and I think Tina and Mercedes wanted to get everybody shots." Urgh! She's so cute! Wait did she mention shots!?

"Oh no" Nope no shots for me. I plan on keeping my dignity for just a bit longer.

"What's wrong?" She looked so concerned which just doubled to amount of butterflies already in my stomach.

"I just don't do shots well. So I'll probably sit out when those come around"

"Well I don't do shots well either but Tina wanted me to do them so I would be less nervous" She suddenly had wide eyes. "N-not that I'm nervous" She stammered.

"Britt" I said with a breathy laugh. "Just relax. Okay?"

She broke out in a smile before replying "Okay"   

The next hour went pretty well. Everyone else had shots except me and Britt was pretty drunk but I must admit, She was the cutest drunk I had ever seen.

"San dance with me!" She pulled me over to the dance floor. She immediately put her hands on my waist which I responded with putting my hands around her neck. Her hips were rocking to the beat of the song and damm could she dance. "Sannyyyy! I forgot to tell you that you look really pwetty" She was slurring and normally I wouldn't be into it but because this is Brittany it was adorable.

"Thank you Britt" I couldn't help but laugh a little. "You also look amazing"

"I know I'm awesome" her smile quickly faded "I gotta go to the bathroom but I'll be back in sec okay?"

"Sure. I'll just wait for you at the table"

I went back to the table and talked to everyone else for a bit. About 10 minutes later I started to get worried as Britt hasn't come back from the bathroom yet. Argh! No, I'm just being clingy, she's probably just sick from alcohol. Wait! If she's sick then I should go help her. I got up and made my way over to the bathroom, but as I walked over I noticed a group of guys screaming and cheering. Oh no. . .

"Brittany get down from there!" She was up on a table with just her bra and panties. I quickly grabbed her hand and got her down.

"Sanny!"

"Brittany were is your dress!?"

"Uh. . . I don't know. I took it off because it got really itchy. C'mon let's continue our dance" She grabbed my waist and started pulling me towards the dance floor.

"Brittany stop!" I snapped. She was cleary drunk and even though technically we aren't together I still didn't appreciate those guys staring at her.

"Are you mad?" She looked sad and was now pouting.

I took a deep breath to gather my thoughts "no. I just don't like those guys looking at you like a peace of meat. So can you please put your dress back on?"

"Sannn" she cooed. "Okay but I think I want to go home. Can you take me?"

"Sure" I replied with a smile.

XXX

"Do you want to come inside" Brittany asked with hopeful eyes.

"Sure" I walked in and sat down on her bed, I immediately noticed the on her bedside table there was a photo of us at the theme park last weekend. "We both look great in this photo"

"Yeah, I really like it" She sat down next to me.

"You feeling any more sober yet?"

"I think so. I mean, I've got clothes on but now my head really hurts"

"Don't worry it'll pass" she looked worried, scared almost. "What's wrong?"

"C-can I k-kiss you?"

I quickly connected my lips with hers in a mind numbing kiss. I brought my hand up to cup her cheek and deepen the kiss. Air soon became an issue and so we pulled away but not without giving each other one last peck on the lips. "You know you don't have to ask right?"

"Uhh. . .y-yeah" She look so flustered and her face was now a bright red. "I think I'm drunk again" she blurted out.

I laughed a little but was cut off by her lips pressing against mine. This time I sucked lightly on her bottom lip as she placed her hands on the back of my neck to deepen our amazing kiss. I didn't even noticed my humming when she deepened the kiss but this only made me kiss her harder. After about 30 minutes we were both laying on her bed while our tongues explored each other's mouths. I suddenly heard her door open

"Britt are you- OH MY GOD!" Dammit Rachel! We quickly disconnected our lips and I already missed the feeling of kissing her. I looked over to Brittany and saw her face grow red again.

"Rachel why are you home so early? Mercedes said you wouldn't be home for another hour" next thing I knew Quinn walked into to the room with an evil smirk on

"We decided to go home early because we were all tired. What have you guys been up too?" She asked raising an eyebrow at me.

"Its none of your business what Britt and I do" I replied

"Well I hope you don't mind Santana but I would really like to go to sleep as I have class very early tomorrow morning. So could you please leave?" Rachel asked

"Sure" I turned over to Britt and gave her a peck on the lips "I'll see you soon"

Me and Quinn made our way back to our dorm in silence. That was until Quinn just had to question me.

"So how was your make out session? You get to second base?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows at me

"Shut it Fabray!"

AN : thank you so much for all the recent support this book has gotten! It keeps me motivated and I can't thank everyone enough 🥰