Chapter 8

(Santana POV)

"Do you think this is good enough" I asked. I was having a total freakout.

"Get your head out of ass Lopez! Brittany's parents aren't going to care what you're wearing okay?" Quinn said with an obnoxious sigh.

"But I don't want Witney and Pierce to think that I'm cheap or something" I explained

"Wait, Britt's dad's name is Pierce?" Quinn questioned with an eyebrow raise.

"Uh, yeah. . ." I heard a buzz come from my phone. I took it out of my pocket and saw that I had a text from Britt.

I'll be outside your door in a few minutes. -Britt <3

"I'm gonna wait outside for Britt" I said with a deep exhale.

"Stop worrying!" Quinn shouted as I left the dorm.

I was waiting outside for a couple of minutes until Brittany showed up looking as beautiful as ever.

"San!" She ran up to me and gave me a hug then a chaste kiss on the lips. "You look really pretty" She added with a smile.

"Thanks, babe. You look really good too" I replied

"I know. I'm always hot" she said which made me laugh. "Are you still stressed out about dinner with my family?"

I had completely forgot about the whole dinner thing until she mentioned it. Guess that's just what the perfect girlfriend does. "A little, But I think I'll get by. Only if your with me though"

"Well, where else would I go?" She replied with her bright smile. "C'mon we gotta go now so we won't be late"

XXX

"So then she accused our garden gnomes of stealing her panties" Faith was the one telling me stories from Brittany's childhood which might I add were adorable and also hilarious. Faith was Brittany 14 year old sister, who could be mistaken for Britt's twin. They were so alike in so many ways, not to mention Faith is probably one of the funniest people I think I've ever met.

"But they were! I questioned them and they admitted to it!" Britt exclaimed. "You believe me, right San?" She asked with a concerned look of her face.

"Of course" I replied with a kiss on the cheek. Which earned and 'aww' from Whitney and Pierce, and a 'seriously, again!?' From Faith.

After we arrived to the restaurant and started talking I realised I had nothing to worry about. Whitney and Pierce were lovely and nothing but nice to me, and faith was. . . well, Faith.

(Brittany POV)

Best. Day. Ever. My Sister and my girlfriend were getting along really well. Faith is probably tied first for the most important person in my life, and for her to get along with Santana is amazing. I already knew my parents liked Santana from the moment we arrived at the restaurant and I introduced them. . . again.

We were getting ready to leave and everybody had a huge smile on their faces. Santana was talking to Faith just liked they had been most of the night when my parents came up to me.

"She's a keeper honey" My Mom whispered in my ear. "She's very lovely and she seems to care about you a lot." She added "also, Faith seems to approve of her too. I mean, look at them" she pointed over to the two of them laughing together. "Faith is very picky about who she gives snarky comments too and I'd say Santana passed her test" I didn't think it was possible for me to smile any harder.

XXX

"See I told you it was going to be amazingly amazing!" I said. Me and San were making our way back to her dorm.

"I know it was great! And your sister is amazing also" She replied.

"I'm so glad you two got on. She's like my best friend, after you of course"

"Of course" she repeated with a smile. We were about to walk into her dorm before she stopped me. I walked over to her with a confused look on my face. Next thing I knew she pulled me into a passionate kiss, which resulted in a couple of moans before we decided it was best to pull apart so people walking down to halls don't get too uncomfortable. "Well that made my night a lot better" She said with a chuckle

She got her keys out and opened to door, only to find. . . .

"OH MY GOD!! QUINN, RACHEL!!! WHAT THE HELL RE YOU TO DOING!!!" Santana screamed.

"Why are you guys making out? I thought Santana and I were the only ones in the gang who do that"

To say I was confused would be an understatement.

"QUINN, RACHEL! GET THE HELL OUT OF MY DORM!!" San seemed either shocked or pissed off. . . I couldn't tell.

"This is my dorm too!" Quinn responded.

"No! You're kicked out for the night! If you want to suck Berry's face off, you can do it in her dorm! Brittany will stay with me 'cause I don't want you scaring my girlfriend!" Santana snapped.

Quinn and Rachel didn't say anything else they just left.

"San that was kinda mean"

"I know" She said with a smirk.

"Well then why did you do it?" I asked. I was a little confused as to why she was being mean to them. I mean, shouldn't we be happy for them?

"Look babe, it's a little hard to understand. But because now that I've caught Quinn making out with Rach I can use it to bribe her and stuff"

"San, that's also a little mean"

"What she bribes me all the time" She started pouting and said "And are you really gonna stay mad a my pretty face"

"No" I answered with a sigh.

"Great because now I can do this" She connected our lips once again in a passionate kiss.

She leaded me on to the bed then climbed on me with our lips still touching. Shortly after our kisses became heated and the humming was starting.

(Santana POV)

"God Britt, you're so good at that" I moaned. I felt her smirk against my neck and suck a little harder at my pulse point.

Our make out sessions never get to heated and we normally stop before hands go under shirts but this was different. I slid my hands under Brittany shirt and just slid them along her abs. God her abs were amazing! I went up a little further until my fingers reached the material of her bra. To my surprise Britt placed her hands on mine and continued to slid them up until I was cupping her breast. We continued making out while I was kneading her breasts over the bra, but I felt the need to go further. I began to reach my hands to her back to undo her bra when she stopped me and got up.

"San I don't think I can do this" She said without looking me in the eyes. "Please don't be made at me" she looked so scared. To be honest, yes, I was now sexually frustrated but I wasn't going to make her do something she wasn't comfortable with.

"Britt, baby look at me" I cupped her cheek so she was looking straight at me. "I not mad, at all. If you're not comfortable with it then it's okay. I don't want you to fell pressured into doing anything. If you're not ready then I can wait as long as you want" I said confidently with a smile.

"Thank you Santana. You really are amazing" She said with the most sincere look on her face.

"That's why I'm your girlfriend. Now C'mon, I'll let you borrow some of my pyjamas and we can go to bed"

She went into the bathroom and got changed. We hoped into my bed and just started at each other occasionally giving each other soft pecks until Britt fell asleep.

It was when I was holding her in my arms to the sound of her soft inhales and exhales I realised. . .

I'm in love with Brittany Pierce.