Love/Paranoia

Mature content ahead!! I want to personally warn y'all about the terrible smut ahead 💀

His eyes were fixed squarely on me as he watched me remove my shirt, exposing my bra. With a sense of boldness, I reached down, grabbing his hair and pulling him towards me, our lips connecting in a sudden and intense moment. The unexpected turn of events added another layer of complexity to the charged atmosphere between us. This was not like last time, the kiss we were sharing was slow and passionate. " Get on top of me" Giovanni demands pulling me on top. His hands went around my waist making me groan out a little. Uncontrollably I began rubbing myself against his growing erection and I could feel myself getting even more wet than I started off. 

The feeling of me rubbing myself against his dick was giving  me an overwhelming amount of pleasure that I don't want to stop. It almost felt like I was rubbing him bare from how thin the fabric of my shorts were. I couldn't read his face but I did notice him trying not to make noise.

" You like the way that feels?" he ask me, his voice low and deep. I didn't think it was possible but he pushed me more into him making me whimper out. "Fuck Gio." I continue rubbing myself against him slowly feeling myself getting closer and closer to releasing.

"I told you to call me by my last name, I like that." He demands from me causing me to smirk. I couldn't help but to stare at him beneath me. This is a fantasy I've masturbated countless times and now it's actually happening!

He continues staring at me with so much want and lust. His hands caressed my waist tightly and he was making me feel so much excitement. All that could be heard from me,  were my soft moans and whimpers from being too close to cumming , but before I could he flipped me over hovering on top of me. 

It's so exciting, the power he has over me. He could do anything to me right now that's what thrilling.

GGiovanni just stayed looking at my face for a second before his eyes traveled down to my chest. The atmosphere became charged with a mix of tension and anticipation as the intensity of the moment heightened.

" I want to see your tits take your bra off." He demands and I immediately comply raising my bra over my head. My breathing becomes heavier as he trailed kisses down my belly to the lining of my shorts. Wasting no time, he pulls my shorts down exposing me bare to him.

"You nervous?" He ask staring me straight in the eyes. I shake my head no, even though I've never gotten eaten out before, Im more excited about it than anything.

"Ok then."

My body uncontrollably flinches as I feel his tongue connects to the inside of me. I could feel every movement of his tongue as he licked down to my entrance and back up to my clit sucking on it.

I instantly began moaning and I couldn't stop the noises coming out of my mouth as  he continued attacking my clit. The amount of pleasure I was feeling so suddenly was overwhelming. But I liked every second of it, I push him into me more by his hair and he greedily laps up all the wetness that was coming out of me.

"Rub my clit...Fuck just like that!" He obeys me rubbing me with his thumb while continuing to use his tongue. My eyes began watering, from the intense pleasure. I could never make myself feel like this.

"Im cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" I repeat as my legs began shaking violently. An orgasm rushes through  me and he quickly laps it up as if he was dehydrated.
****
"I have to go handle some business, I'll call you later." He says to me putting his shirt back on. I raise up without saying a word to watch his movement. This is the first thing he has said to me since he got done going down on me.

Unbelievable.

"I seriously hate you." I say looking at him with disgust, this is just like him to just ghost me.

"It's not what you think; something really did come up that I have to handle," Giovanni explains.

"Something like what?" I ask. My tone expressing that I did not believe a word he was saying.

"Don't worry about, and put this on." He throws one of my shirts at me. 

Hurrying, I put on the shirt and approached him, snatching his phone out of his hand. It struck me that as soon as we were done, the first thing he did was get on his phone and start texting. When I asked him who he was texting, he gave me the same response, "Don't worry about it." The tension between us lingered, and the air was thick with unspoken questions and frustration.

He tried to grab my arm, but before he could, I dashed away from him. My instinct was to distance myself, wanting to see what exactly he had to take care of "I can't wait to see you today." I read out loud. "Look she even sent you a nice nude." I throw his phone at him becoming filled with rage.

" I should fucking slap you for taking my shit. No one told you to get in business?"

"Get the fuck out of my house right now, Giovanni!" I pointed towards my door, unable to hold back the tears that immediately welled up in my eyes. The raw emotions surfaced as I realized I had shared a part of myself only to feel used.

"You're just going to go to some other hoes house right after being with me!?" I questioned with a mix of anger and hurt, the betrayal stinging deeply. The confrontation reached a breaking point, and the vulnerability of the moment was palpable.

"I don't see the problem, we aren't together. I'm not your boyfriend Finneas and I would like for you not to think that. And I told you, I like when you call me Valentino."

"You were just saying all that shit earlier in the car! You haven't changed at all! You're a fucking liar, telling me you miss me! And I can't believe I fell for it," I exclaimed, the frustration and disappointment pouring out in my words.

"I did mean what I said, that has nothing to do with what's going on now," he said before leaving my room. All I could do was stare at my door as he closed it. I couldn't even describe how I was feeling right now. Tears fell endlessly and helplessly out of my eyes as I continued to stand still, trying to make sense of the situation.

I feel so pathetic, Why is this happening to me?

A/n
I AM NOT GOOD WITH SMUT LIKE AT ALL LMAO.

Unedited