Part 1: Liv

We both stood in silence for a few moments until I finally broke the silence "what the hell are you doin here love? I thought you went of to your cousin in California?"

"I was in California for a while, but I later learned that you intentionally scared me off. I want to help you John, I want to help rid the world of these horrible demons.. Please John."

"Sorry love, but no I work alone and that's how it's going to stay."

"Please don't do this John!"

"Dracones, per lumen ,
huius ( mensis ) nocte
Memini te mihi tua,
tres ex virtute ,
Conjuro te,vomnia quae ad tuendam, Circumdante me ,Sic fiat ,Sic fiat"

A blue light shined in the open door and I shut the door and left Liv out in the hotel hallway

"Open this door John or I swear to god I'll break it down."

"Don't even try love I placed a protection spell on the door nothing can get through that door except me because I'm the only one who can get rid of the spell so I'd piss of if I were you before I have to use more harmful magic."

"I will be back John and I will bring someone you can't say no to."

"You can try love but I doubt you're going to have any luck."

I heard her stomp away and I made my way to my black bag near the pull out bed that looked like it hadn't been cleaned in months and I pulled out a news paper then made my way back to the beer I had set down on the small table I set myself back where I was before and kept my beer in one hand and the newspaper in the other. I flipped though the pages and found something that caught my eye. I put my feet back down on the floor and I placed the beer that I had already more than half finished back onto the small wooden table. I kept reading and the article read "strange chain of deaths that all the victims had pale skin cold blood and skin was shriveled up like a dried prune."

"Ah bullocks this seems like a bloody party doesn't it, I thought I maligner be able to have one day off. Well I guess it's time to call Chaz."