four

"hinata! wake up we're gonna be late!" yamaguchi yelled down the hall while scurrying to throw on some clothes that just happened to be the same ones from yesterday.

looking into the mirror, yamaguchi grimaced. did he actually look that bad? whatever, its not like anyone's gonna be at the library.

glancing down the hall he noticed that hinata hadn't even emerged from his room yet. marching down the hall, yamaguchi opened hinatas door.

"hinata, if you don't get up yachis literally gonna kill us!" he exclaimed seeing hinata still lying in bed drooling.

"why do you bring that old camera everywhere? couldn't you just buy a new one?" hinata asked, yawning as the two walked down the stairs of the apartment complex.

"um, because i can? and no, if you've forgotten i'm still kinda broke." yamaguchi replied sarcastically.

"come on, yamaguchi! you're starting to act like kageyama!" hinata pouted.

yamaguchi laughed. it was always a good time teasing hinata. the two had been friends since their first year of high school. while yamaguchi was more of a reserved and shy student, hinata was actually quite popular.

no one really saw it coming when the two of them started hanging out more. i mean it is pretty weird seeing the scrawny kid from photography club and one of the most popular kids together.

walking through the doors of the library, the two spotted yachi almost immediately. most would say that she doesn't stand out too much but she had a huge presence for the two boys.

"yaaaachii-"

"hinata, this is a library." yamaguchi harshly whispered to the other.

"sorry!" hinata whispered back with a small smile.

hinata always seemed to get noticeably happier around yachi. the two had met yachi when she was volunteering at the library last year. hinata was failing math so the principal thought that making him join a study group would benefit him. it didn't.

yamaguchi heard all about "the beautiful blonde book goddess" as soon as hinata rushed through their front door. Of course yamaguchi liked yachi as well, but not to the extent hinata did.

"hi guys! did you finish the english assignment?"

"uhhhh.." was the only thing that came from hinatas mouth.

"im like halfway done with it, I didn't really understand some." said yamaguchi.

"hinata, maybe you should try to work with yamaguchi sometimes it might help you motivate yourself." yachi said while looking through her bag.

"you know how well that went last year..." yamaguchi responded with a sigh.

"yeah... but maybe he's changed!" yachi said with a smile.

"i haven't!"

"he hasn't."

the two boys said in unison, then looking at each other in confusion.

"how much further do we have to walk... did you have to take the long way?" tsukishima said sourly to shirabu and they wondered through the streets.

"i think its pretty out here..." shirabu responded looking out over the vast fields.

"and? i'd rather take the short way than walk an extra 20 minutes to look at a field."

"cmon, T! don't be so sour!" shirabu said turning to the latter "we haven't seen each other in so long and you wanna treat me like this..." shirabu put on a fake frown to make his performance more believable.

"yeah."

"i really do hate you sometimes tsukishima..."

"ok?"

"hey! why are you walking so fast!"

"maybe you should just catch up."

"STOP I CANT WALK THAT FAST!"

"not my problem."

"HEY IM PRACTICALLY RUNNING RIGHT NOW!"

"fine." tsukishima abruptly stopped causing shirabu to run into his back.

"hey... can you not take advantage of our height different like... that..." shirabu said panting and out of breath.

"can you not take advantage of my time?" the other spat in an annoyed tone.

"you literally have nothing better to do... all you do is stay holed up in your room and write those weird poems." shirabu said shrugging once he caught his breath.

"they're not weird..." tsukishima responded walking at a normal pace.

"ok mr. death and destruction!" the shorter said in a deep, narrator like voice.

"can you stop. you're embarrassing." the blond said glaring down at shirabu.

"ugh we're here you can stop complaining." shirabu said rolling his eyes.

"hurry up and get your stupid books.. or whatever we're here for." tsukishima said opening the big heavy door.

"HINATA I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP! THIS IS A LIBRARY!"

shirabu and tsukishima both stopped and starred wide eyed, surprised by the immediate yelling.

"oh... sorry.." said a blonde girl, trying to shut up two idiotic boys.

I LAST UPDATED THIS IN MAY??? WTF
ANYWAYS HEYYY
-summer