Sinful_writer & Aftermath

This will be the last thing I post in regards to this topic.

After my post went up and I presented a challenge to LumiLumi17 the account was immediately deleted. I think this action speaks for itself. I asked her for proof in regards to her own claims and instead she chose to run. That speaks volumes.

I would like to tell you that this was the end of everything LumiLumi17 has done and she will no longer hurt other people. Unfortunately that was not the case.

It was brought to my attention that Sk28, LumiLumi17, was also on AO3 under the pseudo name Sinful_writer.

I would love to tell you that she was writing her own stories and not stealing from the same fandom as before, but I would be lying.

Unfortunately this person is up to her old ways and was plagiarizing once again. To make matters worse the real author is also on AO3 but I do not think she is aware of what has occurred. I do not think LumiLumi17 was aware that the author is also on AO3 because the story was originally posted on Live Journal where LumiLumi17 steals all her stories.

This honestly breaks my heart and I hurt for that author. As LumiLumi17 always does; she changes the name of the story, she rearranges a thing or two, and gives the characters different names.

The story she has stolen is by the Author ddelusionall titled Owned. LumiLumi17 aka Sinful_writer has titled her story Sinful Expectations.

Here is the Original Story Published on June 16, 2012, on Live Journal

Here is the Original Story on AO3 by the real Author.

And Here is Sinful_writer's Story

If you take a look at the corner where the date is

If you take a look at the corner where the date is. You can see that she posted this on June 28, 2020 just a few hours after running off Wattpad. Just as she previously has done she had changed a few names, rearranged a few scenes, changed one or two descriptions, but it only takes a few minutes before finding the dialogue that matches the original story.

My plan originally was to report her plagiarism to the author on AO3 and report her to AO3 because this is possible without being the author as AO3 takes the time to fully investigate.

Someone left a comment about this matter to me and we messaged privately on the topic. I was unfortunately unable to get screenshots on LumiLumi17 aka Sinful_writer's work. I suspect "allegedly" that LumiLumi17 saw that comment here and panicked and took down her story from AO3.

This is what shows up when I used the link that was provided to me now.

I would like to hope that she won't do this again or that she will no longer pop up on this platform or AO3 again with plagiarized work

I would like to hope that she won't do this again or that she will no longer pop up on this platform or AO3 again with plagiarized work. But I believe that she will be back if not on wattpad then on AO3

The good news is that AO3 in my opinion is better at investigating these plagiarism claims. I also have no doubt that wherever she goes if she continues to plagiarize someone will always catch her. Just because a fandom is "dead" or a writer has become innactive does not mean you have a right to take their stories.

This is not a witch hunt. This is not bullying her. If in the future she would come back and honestly write her OWN stories. Some people would welcome her. Those readers that blindly supported her would most likely flock to her again.

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to read this very long message. Let us not allow one bad apple to ruin the rest. I believe our Sotus Fandom is strong and we will get through this. I am not sure if LumiLumi17 will come back here on Wattpad or if she will now continue on AO3 or maybe move on to another platform. What I can say is that because of people like her, writers who move on from fandoms or because their fandoms die, they choose to delete their stories. Let us not forget that those writers that choose to keep their stories up trust us.

They trust that as readers we will respect their craft and it is a priviledge that they choose to keep their stories up for us to enjoy. I want to thank all of you Perayas who continue to support Krist and Singto and these writers who wholeheartedly create these amazing stories. Let's all move forward and continue to support each other.

Sincerely, Anon.