A few notes

A/ N: Hi! Welcome to the beginning of the story! I am not very new to writing and I actually have another wattpad account. But i won't be sharing that one today ;)

Anyway. this just a quick chapter to inform you about things that will or will not happen in the story!

• There will be swearing in this story!

• There will be some triggers! I will make sure to notify you in the beginning of the chapter if there is! (note: There will not be any extreme topics such as r*pe or ab*se)

• I highly doubt there will be any smut in this story, mainly because it's not enjoyable for me to right, but also because I want this piece to mainly focus on the relationship and well, the storyline. (note: The farthest thing i will write is simply making out or giving hickeys on the neck)

• This story is going to focus on their personalities, i am not going to make them "UWU cute boios". in the anime/ manga they are constantly screaming at eachother lmao. Of course, they will have soft moments, cuz if they didn't, it would be very boring l o l

• This is Samuel [•_•] he will show up to guide you through a time skip!

• I will be adding a few of the japanese speech in this story! Such as "Boke Hinata", "Gomen Tsukki", and things like 'Sugawara-senpai, kageyama-kun, iwa-chan, etc.'

• I may add to this later when i think of more things but yeah! I really look forward to writing this story! I really hope you enjoy! Also! If there's anything you want to see in the story, please let me know. I may not agree with it, so if I don't, please be respectful. And I am always up to taking constructive criticism! (Or simply compliments if you must 😌)

Alright! Thank you for reading! Enjoy the story!

~ GomenTsukkiiii