Chapter 9: Times

Seungcheol's POV

It's been a week since (Name) said yes to being my friend and it's been one month, two weeks and three days since I transferred and tried and successfully befriended her. Gosh her smile was really pretty, her tresses were wavy and just perfect, her eyes held pure and innocence in them that it feels like she's delicate china that I don't want to let go in fear it would break. She would break. As I thought of this I wondered when have I fallen for her? Was it when I first met her or when I sat next to her? Was it when I poured in my efforts to befriend her or when I just noticed subtle things she does when I sat beside her?

With those thoughts in my mind I began to stray from reality and got lost in it. And in those train of thoughts unnecessary things began to pop in my mind like how the weather today is good and wondered if Joshua would get mad once he noticed I wasn't listening to his ramblings .

"Seungcheol! Do you have a crush on (Name)-ssi?" I hear Jeonghan, ask, taking me off of my thoughts so suddenly and it caught me off guard. I looked at him and he had a smirk on, oh he knew about this.

"No. I don't have a crush on her." I answered and Jeonghan lifted his eyebrows up but I looked up at (Name) and when I saw her put on headphones and read her books I continued, "I'm in love with her." Jeonghan began to nuggie my head and I told him to stop but he kept saying that I finally grew up, that pabo.