Chapter 21: I

-3 Months later-

Graduation is just fast approaching and I decided on accepting Harvard's acceptance letter.

I smiled bitterly, remembering the times Seungcheol was helping me with my studies to just be able to go to Harvard.

I started packing my things in my dorm and walking around the places which I cherished the most remembering why I loved those places.

I sometimes bump into Seungcheol and Da-Eun on those walks as they date and I just walk past them treating them like they don't exist.

I sometimes cry to sleep not because of Seungcheol but because of Da-Eun.

She somehow managed to get people to bully me and started to leave me out on things.

No one would partner up with me anymore and when they were forced to they would push all the things to do on me.

The positive side of it is that I have peace for my last three months in Korea and Jeonghan.

Jeonghan went to me the day after Seungcheol asked Da-Eun out to be his girlfriend and asked me what had happened and when I told him everything, he believed me.

He took my side.

I was happy and I cried to him and he let me.

He was the only one who was there for me.

He even went with me on my walks.

I looked at the pictures on my phone and transferred all my pictures with Seungcheol on a file that I labeled do not open and smiled.

The heavy feeling in my heart is gone and I finally feel at ease.