five

"i knew Hyuck hyung was gonna say Jisung, kun-ge already told me" Chenle said while sipping his boba tea.

They were at some boba tea cafe, Renjun granted his promise since he is no promise breaker unlike someone.

Donghyuck had to leave since his mother called him quickly to take care of his sister since she had a emergency at work.

"i forgot, okay? im just trying to protect my little dolphin" Renjun said while eating his cookie.

"i can't believe school is starting again. im soooo lazy to goooo" Chenle whined while stretching his back on the single-seater couch.

"You have no choice my child. it's part of life" Renjun just chuckled at Chenle's actions

"but i never asked for this"

"So did i-"

"what's up little knife!" Jeno shouted making the two look back, seeing a tall boy with such cute eye smile.

oh dear how Renjun loved to see that.

"h-hi?" Renjun mentally facepalmed himself for stuttering. Making Chenle coo at what's happening infront of his tea. he just sat down silently while watching some kdrama unfold infront of him.

"i missed you so much!" Jeno made Renjun stand up and hugged him tightly. Chenle looked at Renjun's really red face and gave him a teasing smirk.

Jeno then broke the hug to face Renjun, just to see the smaller's face blushing making him curious yet a bit jelly. While Renjun tried to break the eye contact by looking at Chenle.

Jeno then sat down beside Renjun, making Chenle feel single as ever. 'im used to this anyways' he thought.

He usually ditch people when he feel like he is third wheeling. he usually run to Jisung's place and play some games. but now it's different.

He blamed himself for being that sensitive. he always heard he is annoying but it sounded different from him.

Chenle shooked his head from thinking making the two older look at him in confusion.

"what? what are you two looking at?" Chenle starred at Renjun while sipping his boba tea.

"What are you thinking to be that spaced out? Jeno asked.

"some stuff?" Chenle wasn't sure what to answer the older. Chenle just wandered his eyes around the place and saw a familiar figure.

"why does he look so familiar?"

                                        🖍

"where is Donghyuck hyung? did he leave me?" Jisung ran his fingers over his hair, being stressed out that his hyung was gone.

He felt someone starring at him so he looked around and saw no one looking at him so he just shrugged it off.

"sorry, the person-"

"why won't donghyuck-hyung pick up?" He groaned and sat at one of the benches in the mall.

"hyung! ill be back ill just check something out reeaal quick!" Jisung cheerfully said and left Donghyuck who was picking of a color for his folder.

Jisung grabbed some sticky notes and the usual kid he is. went to the book section and was so interested to buy one but his money said no.

"damn it" Jisung looked at the price and it was really expensive. He was walking around and finding stuff to buy.

Till he saw a smaller chinese on their way to the folder section.

"holy shit do i go back to hyuck hyung? or leave him be?" Jisung mentally panicked and texted Donghyuck

"hyung, i saw chenle and just meet me at the donut store nearby. ill check out first"

And he left after paying. still afraid of seeing the older. afraid of hurting him again.

i accidentally made a mistake on the previous chapter so i just fixed it by making this chapter 😭