eleven

second day.

the day where they get to learn and suffer.

jaemin actually stayed on jisung's place and left early so he can prepare for school too. jisung's place was comfortable very comfortable.

but it was also a mess when jaemin doesn't come around.

jisung ate a cookie as he scroll on his phone, just looking at instagram. he went to his archives and just scrolled at the old memories he cherish.

chenle and him getting stuck on the snow while renjun was helping them.

jisung was almost drowning on the water and there is chenle just posing a peace sign while the younger was drowning in the photo.

it had a caption

this bitch who is posing left me drowning ❤️ still love him doe full bromo only

"pfft bromo my ass. what lies did i kept sayig back then?" jisung laughed at the captions.

little he did know he was running 2 minutes late.

🖍

"where the heck is jisung?" chenle quietly said so no one can hear him. chenle was starring at the younger's seat at the back. waiting for him to arrive.

"you know i can hear you. right?" the person beside him said. chenle then turned to person beside him and smiled at her.

"oh right my apologies, im haru!" she introduced.

"im chenle!" chenle said with pure joy. but then continued starring at the door.

"i see your waiting for that tall kid" haru whispered to chenle while chuckling.

"i am not? ew why would i wait for that mean dude" chenle said as an excuse but then their first subject teacher came and introduced himself and explain about what is the first lesson about.

chenle didn't care since it was math and continued waiting for the younger.

"sir sorry im late" then a tall boy arrived to the room while the teacher was explaining. chenle looked at the panting boy. oh god his messy hair, his loose necktie and his first butto-

"earth to chenle?" haru then snapped a finger to chenle which made the chinese frown.

"yes! i totally wasn't looking!" chenle accidentally shouted which made everyone turn their eyes on him.

everyone let out a laugh as they knew what was happening. they all gotta admitt jisung does looks so ethereal in that look.

while jisung doesn't know what's going on. he was too tired from running. it was also hot outside so he gotta loose his tie a bit.

"so mr. park why are you late?" sir lee asked the younger.

"i woke up late im sorry sir it won't happen again" lies. he was too busy starring at chenle's photos to mind the time.

"i'll let you go this time. go to your seat and please fix your uniform" sir lee just let the student go and continued explaining.

haru then cooed at chenle who was dying from embarrassment.

"you know you are so obvious you like this park dude" haru whispered.

haru was a very quiet type but really social. she prefer her voice low.

"is it really that obvious?" chenle finally admitted his admiration for the younger.

"yep it sure is"

yay lunch break.

chenle knew renjun was gonma hangout with his crush again and haru was gonna go with her girlfriend. haru invited chenle but he insisted. so he was at the rooftop. again.

he was sitting at the ground while playing on his phone. he didn't had the appetite to eat so he just played his spare time.

he then heard the door for the rooftop open but he was too late to see who left the brown bag on the door.

it had a purple sticky note sticked to it.

'for chenle,

i noticed you were playing so i bought you some chips! because everyone likes playing mobile games with chips right?"

"they are so sweet im gonna cry, thank you so much for making me happy." chenle hugged the bag he received.

the boy then heard his words and made him smile brightly. "no problem."

im working on a markhyuck short story and a noren ff 😭