Love interests to lovers

Him the one baldi was in love with his beautiful brown hair,his sweet personality, and very charming, always flirting with baldi anytime he got the chance, baldi couldn't tell if he was  joking or not after all they were best friends.

He has never had feelings like that so he kept pushing him away maybe one day that would change.

But all he wanted to do is to home and go to sleep.

Baldi snapped out of his thoughts then rose out of his chair grabbing his things and and walked out of the classroom "boo~" Princi said wanting a reaction for the petite male, baldi flinched and backed away.

"heh gets you everytime " Princi said the petite male crossed his arms "you're childish for you age old man" baldi said with a smug look "I'm only 4 years ahead of you" Princi said folding his arms "you're still old to me"  baldi averted his eyes.

"well you're cute,how about that" princi said

 (did I really just say that...) Princi thought  mentally slapping himself

"I-I...You're joking arent you" the petite male stuttered Baldi turned around.

"Well...no im not joking you're cute" princi blushed, " if you're not kidding.." baldi mumbled and turned around and kissed princi.

"I like you" the petite male smiled

Princi looked away covering his mouth "well look at you stealing my first kiss, now I feel like stealing your virg-" princi got cut off

"Don't you dare finish that sentence" baldi said "Fine" princi replied hugging baldi "ugh..let me go you big idiot" baldi blushed "fine fine, anyways" princi said "hm?" baldi questioned

"Would you like me to take you home since you walk" Princi said,  "oh my gosh that makes things more easier!" Baldi said

-At baldi's house-

"Thanks for the ride princi" Baldi said kissing princi he got out of the car "heh..you're welcome" Princi blushed baldi waved bye and unlocked his front door he walked into his house and princi drove off.

Baldi plopped down onto the couch and smiled.

And not even a few minutes later

baldi's phone vibrated in his pocket, he swiftly took at out it was a message from princi asking baldi would he like to hang out tomorrow of course baldi agreed.

-The next day Princi's pov -

Yesterday's events were still Echoing through my mind. I pulled up to his driveway took out my phone and texted him I put my phone down enhaled and rested my head back I started to doze off until I heard three knocks at my  car window.

Baldi got into the car sat down and buckled up "you seem tired " Baldi said to me "i had work late  i'm still a little tired" I said "then you need to rest c'mon" Baldi said "no I'm fine" I said cleary lying Baldi looked at me with disbelief "don't make me drag you out of this car" Baldi said "fine"I said kinda relieved we got out of the car and I followed Baldi into his house.

It was a very nice looking house and everything looked so cozy, the was were light shade of green and the floor a nice soft looking carpet.

I sat down on his couch and I was not suprized it was as comfy as it looked i instantly fell to sleep.

Baldi's pov 

 -An hour later-

princi woke up after an hour of sleeping  "sleep well?" I said "mhm I really need to stop staying up so late" he said hugging me "you're crushing me" baldi said "i know" princi smiled.

Yes I'm coming back to this story -mikeljakson