School suspicions (a little smut)

"have you noticed anything different about mr.baldi?" player whispered "yeah his clothing choice today " playtime said "that too but when ever he is around principal he's not shy like before" player added "yeah im pretty sure i saw them flirting before class" a bully added "hmm look he kinda looks like he's limping" player said "hey...he always goes to principals office during lunch we should follow him to see why he's acting so strange " playtime stated.

During lunch

"And he's leaving lets go" player said then the three kids walked out of the cafeteria and quietly stalked baldi till they got to principals office baldi walked in and closed the door.

The Curious kids put their ears up to the door and listened,it was the biggest mistake of their lives.

-in the office-

"Shh you wouldn't want anyone to hear~" princi said "w-well don't t-touch me like that" baldi said princi smiled with a sinister look he had an even more sinister product that he wanted to try on his lover.

"look what I bought online yesterday" princi reached over into he's desk and pulled out a remote controlled vibrator "No,that thing will no-!" Baldi cut himself off "how do you know what it is?~" princi smirked leaning towards baldi,his petite lover was more familiar with such acts than he anticipated "later.." Baldi mumbled "Later you can use it on me" Baldi blushed crossing his arms "later huh?,ill keep that in mind~" princi whispered seductively.

"you're truly a pervert,you walking sex machine" baldi joked stroking princi's hair "calling me names now shortie~" princi scoffed "well that's just rude" baldi replied " you called me walking sex machine" princi pouted "because you are a walking sex machine" baldi said "so i can't call you short even if you're short?" princi grinned "no you can't" baldi teased.

-Outside the office-
"i think its time for us to leave" player whispered helping the now traumatized playtime up "im gonna go stab out my ears" bully said "lets just agree to never talk about this ever again" player said "oh my poor ears" playtime said.

-23 minutes later back to class-

"alright class today is a free day so do whatever, but keep it down" baldi sat down in his chair and laid his head down in his arms (i might as well go to sleep) he thought and closed his eyes.

what felt like minutes were hours baldi was such a heavy sleeper

Baldi woke up in a dimly lit room he got out of the bed and walked out the room and started to look around "love" princi whispered,baldi flinched and turned around "you scared me" baldi said "you were snooping around" princi scoffed "and plus i still want you to try the vibrator~" princi said "fine.." baldi mumbled.

a few moments later

"p-princi..r-right..t-there" baldi moaned and cried out he was feeling much pleasure he could barely think straight [no pun intended].

Baldi covered his mouth and tried to stay quiet "no let me hear you~" princi whispered in baldi's ear baldi whimpered quietly "to much?" Princi said Baldi wrapped his arms around princi's neck just for a little support princi nibbled at baldi's neck trying to find his sweet spot and soon found it.

"h-hey!!"baldi moaned  wiggling in a desperate attempt to make princi stop attacking his neck "ah~keep squirming, your insides feel so good~" princi teased "p-pervert..y-you pervert!" baldi said clawing at princi's back "hey~ you agreed to do it, so it makes you the pervert~." princi said "no i-i agreed to the vibrator n-not this!" baldi said "why didn't you stop me~" princi said "i-i..w-well..s-shup u-up" baldi stuttered.

"heh~i knew you loved it perv~" princi teased (oh I can't wait any longer..) baldi thought (he started to move his hips..it feels really good) princi thought "c-calm down " princi murmured "a..ah n-no way.." baldi replied "you wanna play rough~ ill play rough too" princi said pulling his member out and slamming back into back into the submissive male "A-Ah~! More!please more!~" baldi said "wow so desperate~" princi said slamming into the submissive male over and over (I might just pass out from this) baldi thought

-the next morning-

"Oww...." baldi mumbled "what? You ok?" princi asked getting ready for work "no,we definitely shouldn't have did that position,my back hurts " baldi said.

"ill just call a substitute for you if you want " princi said "thank you princi" baldi said "and plus i still a little time before i have to go to work~" princi " don't y-you dare" -20 minutes later- "alright let me get to work,love you" princi said fixing his collar "l-love you too" baldi said.

-at school-

"alright class she will be your substitute teacher until mr.baldimore will return due to...Back problems" princi smirked inviting the teacher in.

"if she has any problems to day you will all be in detention" princi said and walked out "So..I don't know jack shit about math so.. i brought snacks for everyone, no peanuts tho i dont want to get fined..again for hurting a child" Ac said

"aye red dress come here for a sec" Ac said playtime got up and walked over to ac "yes miss Ac" "what's your name i'd hate to keep calling you red dress" Ac said "my name is playtime" playtime said " well nice to meet you, now playtime could you help me pass out the snacks" Ac said "Sure!" playtime exclaimed jumping in joy -after class- "thank you miss!!" the class said in sync walking to the lunchroom.

princi sat in his office worrying about his soon to be husband (i'll just call him,yeah..i'll call him) he picked up his phone and dialed baldi's number, {hey princi what's up?} "nothing just checking on you that's all" {oh im fine} "did you eat?" {mhm i did} "ok take care don't burn my house down" {i'll think about it} "wait what- and..he hung up on me" princi said (time for me to patrol the halls) princi thought.

-baldi's pov -

"I'm so bored!.." i said layed (hmm..he wouldn't mind if i explore..would he) i Thought and got out of the bed (oh yeah i forgot..MY FUCKING BACK STILL HURTS) i yelled in ,my head. (We shouldn't have did that position last night..)i thought "i'll walk around for a little" i said leaving the room and walking around the mansion like house.

-princi's pov-

"hm i wonder if he found the indoor pool..oh my phone is ringing" i said picking up my phone "yes--" i get cut off {YOU HAVE A INDOOR POOL?!} he screamed "my ears..." i said (oh god he's to cute) i thought blushing {sorry hehe..i'll wait for you to get home so we can swim together} he said in excitement "i love you" i accidentally said out loud {i love you too princi} my lover replied absolutely melting my heart when i heard those words "i'll call you when i get there" i said literally having a gay panic on the spot {ok bye} he said then hung up.

"What would i ever do without you" i smiled