Other than kissing (smut)

"So what do you want to do" baldi said " I don't know" princi replied, baldi looked at Princi "how about w-we try something other t-than... kissing?" Baldi said red faced.

Princi smirked "you already want to do 'it'~" princi said "s-shut up or ill c-change my mind" baldi crossing his arms, "fine but first~" princi said then picked baldi up bridal style and started to go towards the bedroom. "you look so cute like this~" princi said "s-shut up" baldi said with a flustered but angry face.

"you know its true~" princi said then placed baldi on the bed. princi started to kiss baldi's neck causing him to let out quiet moans.

Princi then started to go up baldi's shirt fondle baldi's nipples "n-no not there.." baldi said biting on his signature green sweater

Princi went under his lovers sweater and started to lick and suck on baldi's nipples causing him to moan even more "heh looks like someone's enjoying it~" princi said "a-ah you're" they were about to prep for doing it but then they heard a knock at the door "damn" they both said and got up and made themselves presentable,baldi unlocked the door and who was out baldi's mom [we will call her....lorena!].

"M-Mom what are you d-doing here" baldi said " i forgot to call" lorena stopped and looked over baldi's shoulder and saw Princi"ah that must be the fellow you're always talking about" she said cocking her head to the side.

Princi looked at baldi "you talk about me-" princi said. "shut up princi" baldi said flustered "oh yeah here's the fruits you asked for sweetie,well let me go back home before your mother thinks I'm missing" lorena said then hugged baldi and walked to her car "bye!" Baldi said then closed the door and locked it.

"now where were we~" princi said then kissed baldi then picked baldi up "let's take this back to the bedroom" princi said walking to the bedroom, they both took off their clothes

Baldi was kinda nervous not only because he was getting naked in front of his best 'friend' but because he never viewed himself as good looking,and he was also kinda small in That area.

He gazed at princi's body seeing that Princi was more masculine than he was especially in one specific area "what?" Princi asked baldi blushed and averted his eyes "N-nothing" baldi replied.

"Are you nervous?" Princi asked "a little" Baldi mumbled "me too I've never done this before, I've been kinda winging it" princi replied Baldi laid down on the "I think I'm ready" the petite male smiled.

Princi climbed on top of Baldi lifting one of his lovers legs over his shoulder he grabbed the lube and lubed up just enough to not actually tear baldi's ass to shreds.

Princi slowly started to push inside of baldi slowly baldi hissed in pain "I-Its just the tip" princi said "have you forgotten that I've never had something equivalent to a giant stick in my a-" princi covered baldi's mouth "point taken" princi said.

Princi pushed inside a little deeper than before

baldi's grip tightened on the sheets princi started to move "a-ah s-shit" baldi said "a sweet little thing like you shouldn't be cursing like that~" princi said "haah..to hell with y-you" baldi said princi grabbed baldi's ass and smiled mischievously "heh..how rude" princi said then

Baldi's eyed him "I'm gonna murder you" Baldi mumbled "what was that?~" princi said "N-Nothing..a-ah.." baldi said gripping the sheets "should I move a little faster" princi said "y-yeah.." Baldi replied princi obey and started to move faster causing him to moan even more,"a-ah p-princi.." baldi said the pain started to turn into pleasure "to much for your little body" princi smirked baldi didn't care enough to say something back he started to moan louder at this point he was going crazy "please..don't hold back anymore" baldi cried.

The taller man a little skeptical about it but he shrugged it off and did went with what his tiny lover asked him to do,baldi hitched his voice as princi started to be rougher, (it feels better than doing it with my fingers) baldi thought.

Princi thrusted hitting something that made baldi scream in pleasure "T-There! Keep hitting that spot!" Baldi moaned "do you want me to slow down I will if it hurts" princi replied "n-no.." baldi whimpered princi blushed at the sight of his co-worker being so submissive towards him.

Princi leaned down and kissed baldi it calmed the petite male down just a little "that..feels so good.." baldi moaned "is that so~" Princi smirked "it's warm.." baldi said.

"Almost...there" princi grunted "Are you ready?" Princi asked, baldi nodded.

After a few more thrusts princi came inside of his petite lover, baldi calmed down and laid his head on a pillow and fell to sleep. princi kissed him as a apology for being to rough then went to sleep shortly afterwards.

-The Next Day-

Baldi's pov=

"my ass hurts" i said sitting up but that turned out to be a mistake it only made my ass hurt even more. i look over at princi sleeping peacefully i instantly got mad and hit him with a pillow "Get up! if i can't sleep peacefully you cant either arsehole!" i said "Ah what i do" he said (you know damn well what you did..) "you're the reason why i cant get up my ass burns like hell" i said "You told me to be rough" he yawned "oh-but it still hurts!" i said laying back down .

"i can massage your back if you want " he said "y-you don't have to" i blushed "I will" he said flipping me over onto my stomach "Hey! it still hurts y'know" i said "sorry babe" he replied massaging my back.

"you were cute yelling my na-" "I'll cut your dick off if you finish that sentence" I said.