A involvement and a protection plan

Jacob Black was not impressed when he turned up to the ever illusive vampire house. He had forced his two male best friends to come along with him. Embry and Quil neither too happy about who was holding the party. Normally, the three would have been pretty down to head to a party, relax and have some fun. Heck the little parties the pack threw on the res were some of the best moments they had since this whole genetic shift had occurred. Yet the idea of being around the vampires was enough to put a sour taste in all of their mouths. None of them particularly wanting to be there. Jake had made a promise to show his face and after hearing that the two Swan sisters had argued and the words Bella had come up with during said argument, he wanted to at least have a go at the nearly 19 year old. Nobody spoke to his imprint like that. Especially a deadbeat mother like Isabella Swan. 

"What are we even doing here bro?" Embry asked as they entered the house that reeked of the bleach smell they assisted to the Cullens or Vampires in general.

"We're giving Bella a reminder that Vero is off limits and if she even thinks of talking down about my son again that no little vampire is going to get in my way of finishing her off." Jake seethed as his two friends found themselves wanting to submit to the boy. It was no surprise that they would considering he was the rightful alpha of the pack but wanted to focus on ensuring he could be there at any second if Veronica needed help until she had finished School. He had promised to take over once the pair had both finished high school. 

"Okay that's cool, let's go in say our piece and leave. I can't stand this smell." Quil commented on afterwards and the other two shifters could only nod in response. Jacob mentally repeated to himself that all he needed to do was put Bella in her place and then leave and head back to his family. 

Once inside they were greeted with what seemed like a normal party scene. There was no evidence that the people hosting it were undead and not from this century. Teenagers surrounded the entire house, some drinking, some dancing and some just talking between themselves. It was likely because most of them were surprised to see the home of the illusive Cullen's though the three shifters were not surprised. This was the kind of house they'd associate to a bunch of leeches with more money than they knew what to do with. It wasn't hard to spot Bella, well Jacob didn't even need to search for her as she came over to him. Almost as if she was waiting for him to arrive. Jacob had sent a smile to the girl he thought he recognised when she came to collect her younger sister Mable who was one of Veronica's friends. 

When Bella Swan approached him Jake just had to give an awkward grimace, she smiled at him like he was something really special to her. And he guessed he was, he was her son's adopted father and her future brother in law, if everything worked out the way he wanted it to that was. But she looked at him in a way he didn't like. Almost as if she wanted him. Yeah no, he was taken.

"Um... Jake hi, I'm glad you came." Bella spoke and Jacob just couldn't see what about this whole awkward thing was supposed to be attractive. It was irritating and nowhere near attractive not in the slightest. 

"I kinda wanted to talk to you Bella." Jake started trying to not get angry as he thought just how he was going to tell Bella to get lost and stay out of his family's life. 

"Oh really! Maybe somewhere else I don't want prying ears to hear." Bella replied with a perk and did he just see her try to push her non existent chest up as if to entice him. Ew. 

"I'm okay here thanks. I just want to tell you that if you ever tell Veronica to back off again you'll be the one wanting to leave town. I'm fully committed to your sister and have been for years I hope you get that through your thick skull..." Jake didn't get to finish what he wanted to say for Bella held a hand up to him before walking over to the tiny Cullen, Alice was it? But Jake wasn't finished he hadn't told her to go do one and leave his son out of it. Following the human over to the tiny leech he was able to overhear something about them coming to the family.