MALIGNANT OF FATE

𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐄:

"the ill of destiny"

"​the ill of destiny"

sometimes the hero needs to save the villain

In which, the golden trio are sent to
the past by the Headmaster of Hogwarts
with a task to find the dark lord's weakness, after finding out they were losing the war
that had yet to begin. However, Hermione's
life is turned upside down when
she discovers Dumbledore's true
plan for her.

///\\\

𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫

Harry Potter characters and references (except for my own) all belonged to the woman who shall not be named. This story however was half inspired by 'Veal and Venison' by Patagonian because I am in love with such masterpiece.

P/s: Do not read if you do not like or tolerate this ship, thank you.

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞

Welcome to the revised/rewritten version of Malignant of Fate if you have been lucky enough to not read the first version! I wrote it during COVID in May 2020 because I had just discovered this ship and I immediately fell in love with it. I was rather new to fanfiction and everything about this book was very messy.

The first ten chapters were painfully slow and then it quickly escalated from there that the romance between Hermione and Tom felt so rushed. I also did not have a solid plotline until I've written about half of the first act. There were also chunks of unnecessary things that I've written that I found very cringy and would probably skip a large amount if I was a reader.

But now, forget about all that mess—here we are with this version! I have considered deleting this fic before because I had been dealing with a lot of issues but I'm very happy that I didn't because I love this book so much that I sometimes cry when I started plotting the events happening when they go back to the future.

I want to be able to tell this story properly because I know some of you do love this book as much as I do. So while, the plotline remains the same—I will however remove and add things. I hope you will love this new version more than the last one.

Xo, sinfulcreature