t w e n t y s e v e n

Third person POV

When Stanley and Patty got to their house, they just went to sleep as they were very tired from their long trip.

When Stanley woke up at around eleven the next morning, he quickly got up and began packing his clothes. He really wanted to see Bill.

"You really can't stand being in the same house with me alone can you?" Patty rubbed her eyes and sat up.

"Funny."

The two of them made jokes together for a while as they both finished packing their clothes.

Bill and Audra were also packing up their clothes.

"You should ask him," Audra said as she zipped up a suitcase.

"Ask who what?"

"Ask Stanley if he'll be your boyfriend."

"I'm working on it."

"Dude, if you're scared, why the hell are you scared? You know he'll say yeah."

"No shit, sherlock."

"Okay then why not tell him next week?"

"I want it to be special."

"You're not proposing to him, Bill. You're asking him to be your boyfriend."

"But still!"

"You do you," she shrugged as she walked out and went into the kitchen.

Eddie quietly walked into his house. God, this wasn't going to be good.

"Eddie."

"Myra."

"Why're you here?"

"To get my stuff."

"Hurry."

He shuffled to his old room and quickly shoved everything into a suitcase before quickly leaving the house. He found a place to park his car and laid his seat back, covered up, and went to sleep.

The minute Beverly walked into her house, she went up to her old room and quickly got her stuff together and exited her house.

Richie went to his small, messy apartment and shut the door. He was looking forward to getting out of there. He called the person who owned the apartments that he was moving out and gave him the address.

He quickly packed his clothes and the small things into a suitcase. All that was left was a furniture really. A few days ago, Beverly had told him that the condos she rented came with furniture so not to worry about that too much. So, he decided to just put it all in storage.

-

A few days later, they were all boarding a plane to California.

Bill and Audra sat down next to each other.

"You're going to tell him," Audra said.

"I'm aware, Audra."

"Mhm," she mumbled. "God, I can't believe I'm going to California with you."

"Well, you're pretty much going to California because Patty wanted to go."

"Shut up."

"Mhm."

"This should be fun."

"Let's just hope so."

w o w w w w w w w

i'm trying to make this as long as possible because i really enjoy writing this

not spell checked because as you know i'm lazy ❤️