The Nightmare Begins

I felt something warm press against my neck gently. I grunted roughly, my eyes were so heavy, like they refused to open. I felt so weak, numb even. The warmth moved from my neck down to my arms, and raised me up a bit. "Hey! Hey kid! Can you hear me?" Was someone talking to me? I could barely make out what they said. I squinted my eyelids, still unable to open them. I can feel something roughly jerking my body back and forth. "Kid! Say something will ya?!" The voice was more clear this time, it sounded like a man. He was speaking rather aggressively yet, worried. I could barely speak, but at the same time, the shaking was starting to hurt. "Mhh..?" Was about all I could get out. The man finally stopped shaking me, but still kept his grip on my arms. "Oh thank god." As he sighed he finally let go of me, but leaned me over to his side to rest my head. "Sorry kiddo, didn't mean to hurt ya, you weren't moving so we assumed you were dead." I faintly opened my eyes as I raised an eyebrow. "We.?" The man chuckled, but kept his body steady, as to make sure he didn't drop me. "Yeah, sadly we're not the only ones here." He said as he pointed over to a girl sitting a few inches ahead of us. She looked like a teenager. About 16 maybe? "Believe me kid, if it weren't for this little pouty mouth, we'd both still be unconscious probably." "Or dead!" She finally spoke up defensively. "And in my defense, you did the same thing to them. So I say we're even." She said as she crossed her arms. The man raised his arm he wasn't holding me with like he was being held at gunpoint. "Alright alright. We're even. But that still doesn't exactly help our little problem here missy." She looked highly offended at that name. She opened her mouth, ready to say something, but I raised my hand up to pause her. My head hurts way too much for this. "Arguing isn't going to solve anything..uh.." I paused in mid thought. "What..exactly is your name?" We never did seem to establish names. The girl gasped, like she had just saw something traumatizing. "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! My name's Heather." The man next to me laughed. "Well that's a little dramatic." Heather looked over to him, a little irritated, and crossed her arms. "Well, what's your name smart guy?" She said with a bit of an attitude. The man smiled softly. "Name's Lee." Then he turned to me. "What about you mystery kid? Got a name?" I smiled weakly and nodded. "My names (Y/N)." Heather scooted a little closer to us and looked at me rather, interested? "(Y/N)? Huh, I like that. Goes with your (E/C) eyes." She smiled softly. Lee patted my shoulder. "It also goes with that big bruise on your head." He said jokingly. That probably would've been funny, if only my bruise didn't hurt so bad. Heather sighed, probably on the breaking point of slapping that grin off Lee's face. "Well, now that we have names. I have another question. Does anyone know where we are?" Lee and I turned over to her. I began to scan the room. It seemed like we were in a house of some kind. It was really dark tinted but, it didn't look abandoned. In fact, it looked like it had been used recently. Then I saw something really bizarre, I think Lee and Heather saw it too. Three different monitors. Same size, brand, everything. And they were still on, but they were blank. I tried to stand up to walk near them, but immediately regretted it, my legs are still soar. And I think I just made it worse. Lee and Heather gently wrapped their arms around my sides to help me stand. It wasn't super comfortable due to the massive height difference between the three of us. Especially with Lee, being a grown man and all. But uncomfortable or not, they were probably gonna have to be my legs for a bit. They slowly escorted me to the monitors, making sure not to drop me. There was a seat in front of the bright staticky screens. Carefully, they sat me down. The chair had wheels so that was a plus. Heather looked at me, a little scared it seemed. "Will you be able to work them?" She seemed like a worried mother almost. I smiled lightly, still not having a whole ton of energy. "I'll manage." I said patting her shoulder. I turned back over to the screens and powered them on, next thing I know, the screens are showing three different areas. Two were hallways, and one was outside, next to a window. Lee leaned over my shoulder, making sure not to put too much weight on me. "(Y/N) are these..cameras?" Heather leaned near my other side, but didn't touch me. She scanned the three screens slowly. Then she gasped, and started to shake. "L-Lee, (Y/N), l-look." She faintly pointed towards the hallway on the middle monitor. Lee leaned closer, putting a little too much weight on my shoulder. Something was there. A giant figure. It was standing perfectly still. Lee pressed his arm on my shoulder, pointing closer at the screen. "It's standing at some kind of door." He was right, I could see the knob on the corner of the screen. Before I could figure out what it was, my eye flinched, a light was shining at me. It was a bright red color. My eye took a second to process where it was. Then I froze, a cold pain pierced through my back. The light was peeking through a key whole. The key whole at the door directly in front of me. "It's here." I said, so quietly I could barley hear myself. Lee looked down at the monitor, then ran to me and Heather and shoved us down to the ground. "Under the desk! Now!"