Quick Heartattack

I caught a flash of the door swinging open before Lee gripped onto my shoulder, along with Heather's, and pushed us under the desk. Not very lightly either. It hurt pretty bad, and I think Lee knew that too, cause as soon as we hit the floor he placed his hand over my mouth, and placed his finger over his mouth, signaling Heather to keep quiet. My breathing was rough, my heart was pounding. The red light was so much brighter now, and it was moving, along with the deafening sound of metal scraping against the floor. The sound was getting louder. It was getting closer. Closer. My heart could practically explode out of my chest right now. The shape of what looked like bunny ears dangled over the monitors. It was right above us. Lee kept his hand over my mouth, but now it seemed like he needed to cover Heather's instead. She was so pale, blue even. Wait is she- is she holding her breath?! Heather was practically suffocating herself. I tried to signal that she needed to breathe, but then I immediately held my breath as an ear shattering clash rang through my eardrums. A few pieces of metal fell in-front of us, and what also looked like a hard drive. The machine must have destroyed the monitors. "D-dear god." Lee's voice was shaky. He was terrified. I could tell. Our bodies kept shaking and jumping as more things in the room were being thrown, crushed, and smashed. Then it went silent. Heather took this second to take in a deep breath, and Lee and I eased up a bit as he released his grip from my jaw. But our relaxation was short-lived. Before we could even finish a breath, a giant claw gripped onto the lower front of the desk, and threw it over us, somehow avoiding all of our heads in the process. I felt like I almost choked in mid-breath. I didn't even dare to turn around, the shadow standing above us was already making my skin crawl. The red light almost seemed to color the whole room now. My heart seems to be skipping a beat over and over again. Too many beats. "G-guys I..I can't-" Before I knew it, everything faded to a fuzzy purple, then a solid black. I could hear Lee and Heather calling out to me. Then everything went silent.