H = Healthy

I'm going to give Ming a sad back story, so please take that in mind for all the small chapters in this story. Also, Forth turned out to be like a big brother/best friend to Ming (beside Wayo because i love him too much to make him evil).

(this take place right after Gentleman)

H = Healthy

Ming was heartbroken, and he couldn't even go to Wayo over this, tears were still burning his eyes and he was sure he looked pitiful. After almost running to his car he decided to call his senior, Forth agreed to meet him that afternoon after he dropped Beam at his dorm. They walked a little and sat on the bench of a park.

"I don't understand, I bought a new shirt, put on my best cologne, and I was a gentleman and didn't make a move on him. Where could I have gone wrong?" his puffy red eyes evidence of his previous tears

"Maybe it's that whole 12 girlfriend thing you did?" Forth patted his back "Pha is some kind of righteous man, and sometimes that makes him an asshole, he was all against me and Beam at first, but he accepted us after a while, and he was definitely interested in you"

"Maybe it was a mistake, maybe he was just being friendly to me, and i got the wrong idea"

"I really don't think that is true..." Forth stayed with him a little bit more "I'm sorry Nong"

"Thanks..." he dried his tears and offered a small smile "I'm sorry to bother you P'Forth"

"No problem, you are my favorite Nong... after Wayo" that made Ming laugh out loud

Almost a week later

"You have to do something about this!" Beam let his books slam in the table of the cafeteria, right in front of Phana

"What are you talking about Beam?" he turned his head surprised to see his friend angry at him "what did i do?"

"About your Ming spending all day with my Forth" he sat and took Kit glass of water and drank it in one gulp "this is the 3rd time this week that Forth says he can't come to see me because his poor Nong Mingkwan is so sad"

Phana was a little taken aback, it was almost a week since the fight/talk in his room, and Ming had not been around, he thought the engineer moon had given up, just to hear this, he was sulking over Phana?, what was he a girl?

"P' can i talk to you?" called Wayo from a side, a sad face but his body tight and almost defensive

"Is this about Ming?"

"Yes"

"Then no"

"But why?" He came closer to the table, tight fist at his sides "Why did you decide to treat him like that?, you like him I know it! You told me! so why the change of heart?" he questioned, angry on behalf of his best friend, he liked Phana, he had loved him in school but he would not tolerate anyone who hurt his Ming.

"He is a player Nong, everybody talks about it, he is just interested in bedding the former Moon campus, does he deserve him?, just because he chases him like any other girl he wants?" Kit was vicious when he wanted to make someone feel bad

"Is not true P!" Wayo turned to face Phana again, he was very angry now "why would you believe that?, they don't know him"

"And you do Nong?" asked Kit with a nasty smirk tainting his face

"Yes i do P'Kit," he spat, slamming his hand on the table "he is very friendly and sometimes people mistake that for flirting, and before you said something about the girlfriends, yes that is true, but he never cheated on any of them, he never even chase them, they just hang around till they get in his life and then they just left him, they always leave him..." he ended his outburst with a small voice "you are the first person he goes after, and... maybe you don't deserve my friend"