V = Voice 🔥🚫 (NSFW)

Another NSFW 

V = Voice

It was already a month since Pha had to go and study aboard to the United States, there never was a doubt that he would make a year or more of international preparation, just like Beam and Kit, but at least they had chosen universities in the same continent, Ming was happy for him of course, he would always be proud of things his P could accomplish, he just wished he could go there and be with him, he missed him terribly, he spent his days working almost all day at BioEnergy & PetroChemical a Panitchayasawad new acquired company, Forth had been happy to have him again as a junior, since he started to work there a year before, and they reinforced their friendship through loneliness because their boyfriends were away, they even invited P'Pin (Kit's girlfriend) to go out with them a few times.

Ming knew Phanas was bussy, and then there was the time zones, it was a nightmare, they just decided that texts was better than phone calls, at least that way if someone was asleep he would reply as soon as he woke up.

Ming's heart always fluttered at the sound of his P' voice, his eyes always followed him, but maybe it wasn't the same for Phana, the first days after he left they always spent the day sending text at any time, but then, after a month passed the text were decreasing, Ming was sure his boyfriend was as always working till he was exhausted and probably not sleeping if they weren't there to make sure he did.

______________________

Phana woke up for the 4th time this night, it was becoming common. His head pressed heavy and sweaty against the pillow. Every little noise set his nerves on end, jerking him awake in a rush of scratchy adrenaline each time. His eyes felt dull with fatigue and frustration. Each time he woke, he had reached out instinctively to press a hand against Ming's waist, seeking his presence, only to encounter cold sheets. His eyes burned with lack of sleep. He picked up his phone and thumbed it open, checking the clock. The light was piercing in the darkness and he squinted at the time. After a moment of thinking he decided to do it, he will call Ming, he should be awake, he would be probably eating lunch since it was saturday there. Maybe he was out with Forth or Wayo... but before second thoughts could change his mind, he rolled over, dragging his pillow to his chest, getting as comfortable as he could and he press one on the saved numbers.

"Pha?. What are you doing awake, it's 3am there"

"How do you always know what time is it?" he tried to clear his voice of sleep but there was no succes

"I have your time zone memorized" came Ming's happy voice

"I couldn't sleep, Ming. It's weird being without you, i keep waking up, looking for you"

Ming made a soft sigh noise. "I'm sorry, P, shall we talk for a while?"

"Hmm. are you at home?" Pha's throat choked up at the warm voice in his ear. If he closed his eyes, he could pretend Ming was there.

"I was doing the laundry" he began sitting in the couch and looking around. "Remember how we like some times to cuddle in the couch of the living room? I'm thinking we could put some darker curtains so we can make it dark. What do you think? maybe having a dimmer installed so we can have low light instead of having the risk of a candle falling."

Phana breathed a soft, shaky sigh. "hmm" he said again words apparently to difficult at the moment. He liked to cuddle in the living room, and having romantic dinners with the low light "I'd like that, whatever you want"

"You're still in bed right?"

"Khrap... I miss your smell" he admitted in a whisper.

"I've been missing you as well P." Ming muttered sadly.

"My brain keeps waking me up because it can't hear you." he turned to the side, as if he was looking at ming

"P" Ming's voice was low and gentle. "Could we have... phone sex?" his question a little bit insecure, after all they never tried it before, would it be weird not to be able to touch each other? A month of not having physical contact with his boyfriend was taking his toll.

"I'll give it a try, that's how much i miss you, i'll put you on speaker, ok?"

"Are you comfortable P?"

"Mm hmm" he breathed into the phone, setting it on the bed beside him. The light directed upward, filling the room with a glow.

"I want you to touch yourself, just like i would do with my hand"

"Mmmm, miss your mouth too Ming."

"I love hearing you Pha. Will you stroke now? But don't rush, make it slow." he put his own hand under his pants, following his own orders.

Phana's hand eased up and down, slow and smooth in a lazy rhythm. The intake of his breath travelled across the phone line.

"Maybe next time, we should do a video call, i want to see you," Ming said. Pha sucked a lip into his mouth, imagining it. The slow stroking was working, his cock hardening in his grip sliding from root to tip.

"I'm getting hard, Ming, i think i could do it just hearing you, keep talking to me."

"I wonder how long it will take you to come if I just keep talking to you slowly like this, squeeze a little harder P, is your cock wet P?."

As he said 'cock' in Phana's ear, he got harder. Hearing Ming say dirty words never got boring. He kept his pace hard and steady, just like his moon said. He arched his body in a stretch, skin prickling without any covers to keep him warm.

His breath caught as his thumb swiped over the head, gathering the moisture there and smearing it with his arousal with each pass.

"Does that feel nice, Phana?" Ming's voice had gone a bit raspy, and Pha moaned a little, thinking of Ming getting hard in their couch, all the light from the window showering him in a warm glow.

"So good, Mi- agh- what, what are you wearing?"

"Your old t-shirt, the one you sleep in, if you were here, I'd pull my uniform, and let you make a mess of me, i know you like that." he had to work himself harder to reach him at the same time.

Phana groaned at the thought of staining white his work clothes, just like he loved mess the blue shirt of engineering, he was rubbing faster now, breaths growing louder over the phone.

"Min, I want to come" he said in between breathy moans. The rhythmic slicking noise was loud, turning him on even more. The idea of hearing Ming's own release was delicious.

"Do it, Pha, come all over yourself, make a mess."

"Mingkwan" he gasped, hand flying over his cock as he turned his face hear the voice closer but the phone toppled from the bed as he arched. His stomach clenched, and he came with a muffled cry, trembling. His breathing was harsh and rough. He fumbled and picked up with shaky hands the phone again, setting it back on the bed checking if the call was still on "Still there?"

"Hmmm."

Phana smiled, sleepy. "I dropped the phone." he smiled a little

"I heard., i came too, are you good?"

"Perfect" he mumbled tiredly " i feel so tired..."

"Go to sleep P"

"Keep talking... i want to hear you more"

This time Ming was sure, his P missed him as much as he did.