19

Jimin shielded his arm behind Shay as he reached into his back pocket, and pressed a button on his phone. He then pushed Shay behind him as he took out his gun. 

"Mr. Lee, what are you doing?" Jimin asked carefully. Shay was shaking as she pushed herself up against Jimin's back. She was trying to be close to him, because being with Jimin made her feel safe. 

"Don't play stupid with me detective. I know you know everything, because that little bitch behind you ran her mouth."  Mr. Lee snapped as he pointed at Shay. Jimin growled as Mr. Lee's words. 

"Watch your mouth." Mr. Lee then laughed bitterly. 

"Did I say something to offend you detective?" Shay felt Jimin tense up, which honestly scared her. She had never seen Jimin be angry at anyone. 

"You don't speak badly of her in front of me." Mr. Lee laughed bitterly again. 

"Then who should I speak of? After all she ruined my plans. No one knew it was me except her, and I made sure she stayed drugged up. At least until you came along. I killed your little weakling of a brother years ago, so I thought maybe this would trigger you, and that you would go away. But no, you stayed. Like a fool. You got close to her. Now I can't let you live. I can't let either of you live." Jimin then chuckled bitterly. 

"Explain this to me, why your son? Why your daughter? Your own children! Your flesh and blood!" Jimin screamed, which led Mr. Lee to give him a sickening smile. 

"Because they were easy. They trusted me, because I was their father." He said with a dark chuckle. He then slowly pulled a gun out of his pants, belt loop. He then pointed it at Shay. "Move detective. I just want the girl for now." Jimin scoffed as he pointed his gun at Mr. Lee. 

"Fat chance. I won't let you kill her." Mr. Lee then started to pull the trigger, but Jimin shot first. Moments later, a swarm of cops came in. The killer was now dead, and Jimin and Shay were free. Their siblings were avenged. 

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this! Leave me a comment to let me know how I am doing! Stay strong my beautiful readers, keep dreaming, I love you all, and I will update soon.-Coolcat51