Chapter 4

Heads up! Spoilers for Edens Zero chapter 98 is near the ending for this chapter!

It is 2 days until the contest begins, the crew is currently trying to help Shiki with the right vocals and lyrics to the song, with some minor problems.

"So, an adlib is where I sing softly while Rebecca sings the song?"

Weisz shakes his head, "For like the millionth time, yes shiki. That is what an adlib is. Why didn't you choose me Rebecca?"

Rebecca is currently looking at clothing on the ship for herself for the contest, she looks over at them, "cause I'm pretty sure if you were involved, you would most likely take over the vocals and push me to the side"

"I-" Weisz stops for a moment and keeps quier after that, re-focusing on Shiki who is currently messing around with the guitar around him

"Oi! Focus. You gotta listen and practice if you want to help Rebecca out here."

"Okay okay sheeessh, calm down Weisz. So tell me, what does each string do again?"

At this point, Weisz is currently fuming and saying gibberish things as Shiki plays with the strings.

Rebecca sighs, smiling as she thinks to herself on how cute and adorable shiki is, trying to figure out how to play.

She stops and thinks, 'did I think Shiki was cute and adorable? I mean I'm not wrong but where did that come from?'
She shrugs it off but the moment still lingers within her sub space.

The day goes by fairly slowly with Shiki slowly getting the hang of the guitar and lyrics. Rebecca on the other hand is currently freaking out  after realzing the the opportunity at hand.

"Will I be good? Will I look good? Can I even do this?"

Sister overhears her and walks over asking, "Are you alright there?"

"Huh?" She looks over, "oh hey Sister, I'm just overthinking somethings, especially with this opportunity but I feel like I will mess things up!"

Sister walks up as Rebecca continues talking "Like CAN I DO THIS?!?! WILL WE DO GOOD ENOUGH?!?!! WILL WE LOOK GOOD OR LIKE CRAP?!? ITS JUST AAGGH"

Rebecca smacks her forehead as Sister just stands there, trying not to laugh "Woah woah, Okay calm it."

"I CANT CALM IT!!!! PLUS SHIKI GOTTA AT LEAST TRY AND WORK ON HIS PART ITS JUST ALL UGHHH"

"okay breathe, breathe. 1st off, You guys will pull this off, if you guys can be a great duo in fighting, then you guys can be good in singing"

"2nd off, if Shiki does not pull through right now, I will personally teach him how to sing and play guitar good"

"You can play guitar?"

Sister nods, "I mean what else can I do with Ziggy gone saying we are free to do whatever pleases us"

"Ohh okay gotcha"

"Mhm, you and Shiki will be fine, plus you already are beautiful and lovely, don't worry about the looks. You have a lovely and magnificent voice Rebecca. You can do this"

Rebecca looks at Sister, smiling and hugs her tightly repeatedly saying "Thank you!" As Ivry takes a moment and hugs her back, smiling as well.

"Oi oi, not a problem. Now go on and continue training alright?"

"Yes thank you!!!"

She lets go and goes off, but Ivry holds her hand out to Rebecca to her. She sighs and reels her hand back, "Someday..."