chap 1. regret

I regret everything, I regret opening up, I regret kissing him, and I regret trusting.

Not even just him, Ethan, but all of my friends, they had to have seen him walk into the room with the scum bag, or as she goes by, Amanda.

Parker, Tasha, and Grayson swore they didn't see him, but who can I trust, the last time I trusted someone they ruined me.

flashback
"Grayson come on" I sobbed, "No I need to find  Ethan now, he needs to talk to you" Grayson spat.

"no Grayson no! please don't get him, just drive me home" my voice was raspy and you couldn't understand me well.  "fine, but he will explain everything, soon"

Grayson carried me bridal style to the car since I wouldn't even stand correctly, what did this boy do to me, I can't believe someone can destroy you like this. My shirt was stained, my jeans were tight and I felt like ripping through everything, I felt trapped.

"here put this on" Grayson handed me a t-shirt, it was black with "Iron Madden" Written in bold letters on the front. I started to take off my shirt but I randomly started bawling at the thought of how ruined the night was.

"Come on Annabelle put the shirt on" Grayson was obviously frustrated, I didn't say anything I just sat there with tears in my eyes. If I opened my mouth ugly sobs would escape, "do you need help" Grayson asked, I slowly nodded my head. He huffed and pulled over at a convenience store, he slowly got out looking for cars, my door suddenly opened scaring me.

"look I'm gonna do this quickly to get this over with", Grayson grabbed the bottom of my tight shirt and quickly lifted it up, grabbing the t-shirt quickly and shoving it on me.

"Why'd you act like what you were doing was wrong," I said with a sad look, "it feels wrong, that's all"

Grayson slowly pressed on the gas pedal merging into the road. a buzzing feeling went up my leg, it was my phone, parker was calling me. "hello" my voiced cracked, "where the hell are you and Grayson, Ethan's bout to have a panic attack" parker yelled into the phone, at that moment I had a realization.

"You know what FUCK ETHAN, tell his cheating ass that him and his whore to leave my broken ass alone" I hurried up and hung up, turning on do not disturb.

"Where did that come from" Grayson chuckled

"my heart" I whispered

——————————-
Sorry for the chapter being so short, I might have another one up by tonight!
Please please please, please!!!!!
leave me suggestions on what you want in this book!
Hope y'all like it and make sure to check out the original author's page "blastedastrobabe"!?
Byeeeeee!!